Do you want to avoid Celtic in the cups?

Shuggy

dont want to give them a penny for anything.

let them suffer for 3 years at least.

plus all they will do is gloat for years how much they beat us by.

cup shock! i dont want to take the risk of a silly score.

just being honest. would be a riot tho! :D

I'll tell you what, they will not want to play us. They would be overwhelming favourites, with nothing to gain and everything to lose. They couldn't play their poor little underdog v the establishment card because it would be clear to everyone that they ARE the establishment - SPL bullies against D3 minnows.

I'll tell you what, they will not want to play us. They would be overwhelming favourites, with nothing to gain and everything to lose.

This.

Besides, I have never in my life been afraid of Celtic and I don't intend to start now. We have much greater challenges ahead of us than that fucking rotten shower of cunts.

Part of me says "No" in case our weakened squad gets hammered but another says "Yes" if it is anything else.

Lennon is not that good at "must win" matches against weaker teams. I wouldn't bet money on a Celtic victory.

No. We are forgetting who we are, we're Rangers and we should be feared, not the fearful.

Remember when we faced "certain defeat" when they came to Ibrox with their ice cream and jelly to win the league? 3-2 to Rangers.

Remember when we faced "certain defeat" when they came to Ibrox with their ice cream and jelly to win the league? 3-2 to Rangers.

I think we'd beat them if we played them.

That day was fantastic! The feeling when Aluko scored was brilliant.