Stick your Glasgow cup

montana100

They want to revamp the Glasgow cup with us potentially meeting the scum. They want us for the money and then return to kicking us to death.

Ally please pull out of this crap or just let the kids get on with it.

Great isn't it, apparently they don't need us, heard that before and we've not kicked off the season yet.

The Rangers V Celtic match is the Brand that fuels Scottish Football; can anyone imagine a season or three without one being played? I could envisage that both clubs are worried what the implications will be if it disappears for a few years. Not saying I want this match, but would not be surprised if a good reason was made for it to happen.

What I find absolutely amazing is that nobody in a position of authority within Scottish football seems to have grasped the whole concept that Rangers and the support have been told we are not wanted by anyone, and that we are thoroughly willing to take this on, and look after ourselves.

Even the SPL clubs who survive, thinking that eventually we will be back and they can get OUR money again just don't seem to get it.

I am one of the more mild-mannered, hand-wringing types, and I will NEVER forgive many clubs in Scotland, and any of the rulers of our game.

Actually, thinking of the years ahead, I can't even stomach the thought of playing with some of these teams again.

What I find absolutely amazing is that nobody in a position of authority within Scottish football seems to have grasped the whole concept that Rangers and the support have been told we are not wanted by anyone, and that we are thoroughly willing to take this on, and look after ourselves.

Even the SPL clubs who survive, thinking that eventually we will be back and they can get OUR money again just don't seem to get it.

I am one of the more mild-mannered, hand-wringing types, and I will NEVER forgive many clubs in Scotland, and any of the rulers of our game.

Actually, thinking of the years ahead, I can't even stomach the thought of playing with some of these teams again.

I totally agree with your sentiments. I can't think of a time when I will ever look forward to visiting another SPL ground again (except Kilmarnock). They have sickened me. I used to occasionally go to Motherwell if Gers weren't playing but that is gone now. I wouldn't even watch these clubs on TV now.

We will play them again and we will destroy them.

So they are trying to forcibly ban us from signing players, yet gleefully announce they want us in the Glasgow Cup?

I really hope Ally tells them where to go...in no uncertain terms.

F*** your Glasgow Cup.

The Rangers V Celtic match is the Brand that fuels Scottish Football; can anyone imagine a season or three without one being played? I could envisage that both clubs are worried what the implications will be if it disappears for a few years. Not saying I want this match, but would not be surprised if a good reason was made for it to happen.

To be honest, I wouldn't care if I never saw another Old Firm game - we should be distancing ourselves from them now and forever.