33% off season tickets....

Anyone else hear this?

No but that sounds very reasonable, if it is correct. Frankly I would have paid my normal ticket price for my 3 tickets. Just means I'll get 3 for the price of 2. I'll spend the savings on going to Argyle House restaurant and the Ger's shop if it comes to fruition.

Defo gonna be getting one this season, not had one in a few seasons although have been to lots of games. One benefit of not having one is that I have been all over the stadium watching the team and its been nice to see games from different perspectives and chat to various folk around the stadium. Not sure where to try for but probably enclosure or main stand if possible.

Spoke to ticket line today and the guy told me they expect to make an announcement either tomorrow or Monday, I asked about tickets for Brechin game, as I saw on Brechin website that we would be selling tickets from Ibrox on Monday and he said they have heard nothing about ticket allocation yet.

Fingers crossed things should be a lot clearer by Monday.

Defo gonna be getting one this season, not had one in a few seasons although have been to lots of games. One benefit of not having one is that I have been all over the stadium watching the team and its been nice to see games from different perspectives and chat to various folk around the stadium. Not sure where to try for but probably enclosure or main stand if possible.

can you let me know if you pick main stand as i fancy a move :D