The only way we will get our SFA license........

I cannot believe they expect us to pay old debts and take old sanctions, its ridiculous, if you go bankrupt thats it they dont make you pay old debts that is the whole point of going bust. We gave them the CVA option they all didnt want it, so its not our fault, the debts should be gone.

I cannot believe they expect us to pay old debts and take old sanctions, its ridiculous, if you go bankrupt thats it they dont make you pay old debts that is the whole point of going bust. We gave them the CVA option they all didnt want it, so its not our fault, the debts should be gone.

We have the option to take that route, but it is effectively the price we need to pay for continuity.

If this is true, it's beyond reasonable argument in what the cnuts at the SFA have been up to.

They want to punish us for crimes that have not been proven. That shouts out to me that they know well, they could have a long and difficult battle on their hands to prove what they have already found us guilty of.

If this is a level playing field in a transparent set up as they keep banging on about, then get they should be brought to task NOW.

Difficult questions in an open and TRANSPARENT MEETING WITH FANS, THE CLUB REPRESENTATIVES AND MEDIA PRESENT.

Squirm out of that.

Yea right. :wanker::wanker::wanker: all of them.