If this happened in Italy, Croatia etc...

The way the SFA have shafted and tried to destroy us, if this happened in Italy, Croatia etc...

They would not get away with it and there would b fucking riots! Fans would be going mental at the FA headquarters etc.

We have a fucking massive fanbase, and this is getting to the stage where I couldn't give a fuck what consequences we (fans) would face if there was riots.

Am fucking sick to the back teeth of all this!

This is our fucking club and no-one else is going to defend it!

FUCK THE SFA, AND FUCK EVERY BASTARD IN THIS COUNTRY, OUTWITH MY BLUENOSE BRETHREN :crabflute::21:

It's a fucking joke, words CANNOT DESCRIBE how angry I am right now

Fucking cunts, grade A cunts

I know I am new to this site but as a Ranger Fan from North America I can not understand how vengful the SFA and SPL has been with the Rangers.

When the Phoenix Coyotes of the NHL went bankrupt the league went so far as to buy them and put working capital into them to keep them going. The mayor of Glendale and their city council have worked and snowed in the taxpayer's of Glendale to keep the team there at all costs. Why would a leauge not be able to understand that strong teams equal a strong league. I think football is the only sport where the leauge and association would actualy punish a wounded club.

http://aol.sportingnews.com/nhl/story/2012-07-12/phoenix-coyotes-sale-referendum-signatures-greg-jamison-glendale-city-council

I know the NHL is not the best run league in the world but at least they understand the value of the fans and the markets they are in. In fact they ended up buying the team out of bankruptcy just so the team would not be moved to Hamilton Ontario. (Probably because they could get way more money for putting a team there)

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=281971

I am from Winnipeg and undersdtand what it means to loose a team as the Coyotes were the orignal Winnipeg Jets and they were sold to Phoenix in 1995. Last year the NHL finally got it right and sold a team to Winnipeg. All of the games are sold out now and the average ticket is $90/game from the clud or closer to $300 from scalpers. Fans are the life blood of any league.

It seems as though the SFA and SPL just want to wipe Rangers from the face of the earth and cut off a large portion of the leagues fan base. What are they thnking?

Aye, so they would.

It's a complete myth that every foreign teams fans are fucking physchos who will destroy everyone and everything in their path.

Fucking right they would!

These are guys who have been brought up living amongst a civil war! They don't take kindly at being fucked about & shafted stupid!

I know I am new to this site but as a Ranger Fan from North America I can not understand how vengful the SFA and SPL has been with the Rangers.

When the Phoenix Coyotes of the NHL went bankrupt the league went so far as to buy them and put working capital into them to keep them going. The mayor of Glendale and their city council have worked and snowed in the taxpayer's of Glendale to keep the team there at all costs. Why would a leauge not be able to understand that strong teams equal a strong league. I think football is the only sport where the leauge and association would actualy punish a wounded club.

http://aol.sportingnews.com/nhl/story/2012-07-12/phoenix-coyotes-sale-referendum-signatures-greg-jamison-glendale-city-council

I know the NHL is not the best run league in the world but at least they understand the value of the fans and the markets they are in. In fact they ended up buying the team out of bankruptcy just so the team would not be moved to Hamilton Ontario. (Probably because they could get way more money for putting a team there)

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=281971

I am from Winnipeg and undersdtand what it means to loose a team as the Coyotes were the orignal Winnipeg Jets and they were sold to Phoenix in 1995. Last year the NHL finally got it right and sold a team to Winnipeg. All of the games are sold out now and the average ticket is $90/game from the clud or closer to $300 from scalpers. Fans are the life blood of any league.

It seems as though the SFA and SPL just want to wipe Rangers from the face of the earth and cut off a large portion of the leagues fan base. What are they thnking?

:clap:

Mmmm.....

Whilst your idea may have merit I think we would end up in deeper shit than we are already in.

Every dog has its day, if they are patient enough. I am afraid in 2012 rioting is not the answer.

What's plan b?

It is if you want a new telly. Not so much if you want to join a football league.

It is if you want a new telly. Not so much if you want to join a football league.

Good point.....

However we should not need a Telly (to watch fitba anyway), we will be at the game, showing them why they need us. At the end of the day we are customers of this product called scottish football. Something these numpties at the SFA and SPL have yet to realize. no rangers no me. I will do something else with my cash and it certainly won't be to the benefit of Scottish football.

A Blockade at the piggery, lets not forget what group are behind the hatred.......................

Wait till D.U. are due to play there, take to the streets and march to the den of inequity ..

Articulate spokesmen in place and a peaceful protest/blockade...........................................

I feel that may raise our plight globally....

A Blockade at the piggery, lets not forget what group are behind the hatred.......................

Wait till D.U. are due to play there, take to the streets and march to the den of inequity ..

Articulate spokesmen in place and a peaceful protest/blockade...........................................

I feel that may raise our plight globally....

I feel this would cause a riot which would make the 1980 cup final look like a tupperware party!

The way the SFA have shafted and tried to destroy us, if this happened in Italy, Croatia etc...

They would not get away with it and there would b fucking riots! Fans would be going mental at the FA headquarters etc.

We have a fucking massive fanbase, and this is getting to the stage where I couldn't give a fuck what consequences we (fans) would face if there was riots.

Am fucking sick to the back teeth of all this!

This is our fucking club and no-one else is going to defend it! essentially we are all talk no action .If it was the rodents there's people that would be getting car bombed already for what's happened

FUCK THE SFA, AND FUCK EVERY BASTARD IN THIS COUNTRY, OUTWITH MY BLUENOSE BRETHREN :crabflute::21:

I agree but our support is appathetic and shamefully divided and will remain so to our eternal detriment at this important stage in our existence

Unfortunately the Rangers fans of 2012 arent a patch on the Rangers fans of the seventies.......Hampden protest aside we have been accepting everything that comes our way far too easily.....Sad modern times where materialistic show is more important than fighting for what you know is right.

What an unbelievably stupid thread.

Rangers and its supporters should act with dignity and honour , not like knuckle dragging louts.

If you want a complete split in the support then start damaging the clubs name already further.

Grammatically you make no sense..

Fanpower is the only chance we have

We have no need to riot, Just march to the piggery & let the Bheasts do their worst.

Rhegan is controlled from the GlitterDome, not the SFA