Ally McCoist statement re sanctions

adam2102

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW WOW WOW wait a fucking minute here . i say the same thing walk out tell them to stick it and cunts slag me ally does it and everyone loves it :lol: . go on ALLY fucking give it to them m8 . KEV...........................

The SFL won't strip Ramgers of the six League Cups won between 2001 ans 2010 if the Club is found guilty of making undisclosed payments to players vai EBT's during those years.

SFA and SPL chiefs had worked on a draft document which would erase five league titles and four Scottish Cups if an ongoing investigation finds the club guilty of breaking rules over EBT's.

But the League Cup is run by the SFL and Rangers won that trophy 1n 2001-02, 2002-03, 2004-05, 2007-08,2009--10, 2010-11.

:clap: Chill and :h34rt: the bears :beer1:

The stealing of titles must the the line in the sand. We have given in and compromised and yielded - well no more.

Jean-Luc says it like it is:

"We've made too many compromises already; too many retreats. They invade our space and we fall back. They assimilate entire worlds and we fall back. Not again. The line must be drawn here! This far, no further! And I will make them pay for what they've done..."

Borg/SFA - both hostile stinking lifeforms in need of extermination.

:2gunsfiring_v1:

Resistance is futile :anguish:

I just love this guy more & more everyday, hes simply the best. I dont think Ally realises just how much power he has just now, because l dread to think what would happen if he fellout with Mr Green & left The Rangers, l just dont know what the fans would do or who would be left to trust. :praise: WATP

No surprise - Ally is a football man always was always will be

The Suits at the SFA exactly what have they done to be where they are today ?

It just feels like a power trip -something is going on in that organisation with a hidden agenda

that people in power not up to in truth their employment status would be removed in any other job.

The manager is the best asset we have a person of real sporting integrity

and as a person and gentlemen is loved in the uk due to his television and personality

as a decent person.

The only Titles that need to be stripped are the names that are not in charge of Scottish Football

and the ones hiding behind the scenes that need to be found out and hopefully the witch hunt

inflicated to fellow lower clubs to comply with their agenda will come back on them one day

that they will have to answer for their actions and the reasons in a tribunal .

It isnt just rangers that has been pressurised but the lower leagues into

taking decisions that are not merited through another sources vested interests

for their own gain and to favour a result for their own means (tv deal ).

The stealing of titles must the the line in the sand. We have given in and compromised and yielded - well no more.

"We've made too many compromises already; too many retreats. They invade our space and we fall back. They assimilate entire worlds and we fall back. Not again. The line must be drawn here! This far, no further! And I will make them pay for what they've done..."

Brilliant ! and True :)

WOW WOW WOW wait a fucking minute here . i say the same thing walk out tell them to stick it and cunts slag me ally does it and everyone loves it :lol: . go on ALLY fucking give it to them m8 . KEV...........................

Hey M8.. You respect the females bears.. A first for RM

:praise: :praise: :praise: :praise:

Ally is a rock :praise:

But I'm angry that he has been left to be the sole spokesman for our club lately, he's the football manager with enough to worry about.

Says so much much for him that he's prepared to step up and comment :praise:

Let's not sound too paranoid...

1) Ten Point Deduction for Admin. This is by the rule book

2) 3 Years Ban from European Football. Again, by the rule book

3) Demoted FROM SPL, to SFL Div 3. Eventually...after many trying to gain for it, by the rule book

4) £160,000 Fine. Made up fine - completely unprecedented

5) £900,000 Frozen for Second Place SPL. Not heard about this - is this true?

6) Loss of app £20M of Players . = 13 Pla yers Nothing to do with SFA/SPL - just the law when we liquidated

7) 12 Month Transfer Embargo. Made up - completely unprecedented

Apart from point 5 - which I've not heard about, the total sanctions from the SFA/SPL were a fine of £160,000 and the transfer embargo.

I think that the fine is a drop in the ocean, so can't be arsed considering it really. The transfer embargo is bogus if we pay off our football debts to other clubs so should never have been applied - totally ridiculous.

In summary, I'm pissed off about the transfer embargo, nothing else - they were always to be expected in this situation or are tiny in the grand scheme of things.

Am I pissed off enough about the transfer embargo to close the club for a year? No.

Just sign the fucking agreement and get back to playing football rather than posturing to fill the columns of the newspapers.

They can 'take' all the titles they want, but they can make me believe their numbers as opposed to my numbers.

This EBT thing was a tax thing, not a football thing.

The financial collapse was a financial, not football thing.

The financial things have been dealt with by liquidation and there's nothing that can ever be done to right them (although, unlike any other liquidation, the newco has agreed already to honour football debts)

On the football things, there is no case to answer, so further sanctions (above what's already been applied) are bogus.

Rant over

what a marvellous statement which reassures the rangers support throughout the world that the right man is in place to thwart septic football club in its stated aim -aided and abetted by corrupt officials in the governing bodies- of implementing their title stripping punishment agenda on the worlds most successful football club.thank you ally-you are a rangers legend :praise::

Couldn't have picked a better quote

Ally McCoist has and always will be a Rangers Legend,but the way way he has handled himself over the last few months shows how he has matured and took on the responsibility of being a Rangers manager!! For me personally he is moulding himself into being a great leader and doing things the Rangers way. I think Bill Struth would be very proud of Ally todayand i will back him til the end. I am not alone!!!