Should the scum be stripped of trophys also

adder

While civilised countries openly abhor child abuse & bring it into the public domain, this backwater taig infested one hides it in a cupboard with the door locked & the key hidden in some chapel vault.

posted on there blog .I urge all bears to do the same.It may not get past there moderators but its worth a try.

Reminded them of the biggest sporting scandal in the world that has never been properly covered due to the cover up in this Country

posted on there blog .I urge all bears to do the same.It may not get past there moderators but its worth a try.

Reminded them of the biggest sporting scandal in the world that has never been properly covered due to the cover up in this Country

just posted, so lets see.

lets get it out there...its all about integrity :D

Without question, if it had all been revealed years ago, there might no be a Celtic, but they pushed all the skeltons into the cupboard and the rest under the carpet and they have the cheek to want us striped of titles for one mans bad accounting, hardly the same. If we get striped as should they 100%

the question should have been "should the scum be stripped of trophies"rangers has not had any titles striipped :shifty::bomb_piggary:

this is one of these posts that a septic minded person might post as a kind of teaser.

i saw this last night, so if the yanks can to this to one of their biggest why can't the scottish fa at least investigate the bheasts from the east?

ffs everybody knows it happened yet it seems to have just been swept under the carpet,why???

We should be on every radio phone in on every station raising this. Keep raising it, keep it in the public eye. Surely we can organise some way to get our people on as many calls as possible. Just tell the researcher you want to talk about something else. We can and must do this.