Will the scum throw a few games to try and keep interest alive in the SPL

i dont think they will win all there games seeing there feindly results recently there playin pretty shite and when they get knocked out of europe before the end of the transfer window half the squad will probs leave

oh and bearsden :sherlock:

Who cares tbh? We always laugh at how their fans are obsessed with us, yet we see threads like this?

We have our own journey to focus on and unless we draw them in a cup competition I'll have absolutely no interest in what they are doing until we are back in the top flight and looking at the probability of facing them four times a season.

I am sure they will,30 points clear at Christmas will just be another nail in the coffin of the SPL

It's impossible as they will only have played 18 games by Xmas. This would require 90% of the other games in the SPL to have finished in draws. I'm sure journalists, SFA, SPL, UEFA and FIFA would be investigating match fixing allegations before then.

Who cares tbh? We always laugh at how their fans are obsessed with us, yet we see threads like this?

We have our own journey to focus on and unless we draw them in a cup competition I'll have absolutely no interest in what they are doing until we are back in the top flight and looking at the probability of facing them four times a season.

just a sporting integrity observation

100% spot-on.

The vermin bastards are not in our league=no interest in them, whatsoever.

Came in here,on the first good news day for a long time,to find this thread and another one on Whittaker playing against the Ra sporting wing!!!

Why would any true bear give a flying fuck?

Their attendances will be under 40,000 when they are out of the champions league and they'll be calling for TLB's head when they don't win the treble and their "talent" is sold to cover the lack of income.

A pal of mines has a season ticket over there and says that he's been bumped £80 cause the form included Rangers (or successor club) or something. So he's paid £80 to see Dundee :dioufcheer::lol:

There will be little or zero interest in the Scottish premier league next year, just wait and we shall see who hangs about once they get thrown out of the champions league, no

Old firm games, no Europe? What would they want to hang about for? Tainted medals and a tainted title?

There will be little or zero interest in the Scottish premier league next year, just wait and we shall see who hangs about once they get thrown out of the champions league, no

Old firm games, no Europe? What would they want to hang about for? Tainted medals and a tainted title?

Saw a thread on Pie and Bovril earlier. What is the biggest game in the SPL next season?

Bheggars all trying to give it: oh it will be us v Hearts, or our trips to Abderdeen are always ones to look forward to.

The biggest games in the SPL next season will be: Dundee v Dundee Hibs

Hearts v Hibs

and maybe Ross County v Inverness