Whittaker injured

lutonblue

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Part of me hopes it's not a serious injury, but I'll explain why.

I'd rather that he can get ripped a new one every week in the premiership until he gets released into football obscurity and will forever more look back on his time at Ibrox and feel the pain and regret of walking out on us over and over again!!!

I dont want him injured ever, seeing Bale and Mata and Silva tearing the boots of him with their skill and then seeing him standing hands on hips with his dont blame me expression after they score, will be sweet enough for me.

:party:

Aw, I had a real attack of nostalgia there. It reminded me of the good old days where an injury was confirmation we should sign the player.

I don't really care what happens to his career, but I believe he will regret leaving, maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon and for the rest of his life. He'll be back soon, probably sign for Hearts just as the biodegradable hits the fan as they discover the true depths of Romanov's financial impropriety. Looking forward to it.