R.E. Timposters

TunnyLoyal

This is his MO.Tells people on sellick sites he's infiltrated Rangers Media and then tells FB land the same.An obsessed tarrier originally from murder well..........

Fucking feel it in my bones.............

Gotta laugh. "infiltrated" you'd think he'd got into mi6 instead of a public forum anycunt can join. Fail Fail timmy.

:uk:

No Surrender.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not Really the beasts are allowed free reign on here at times.

I appreciate Admin duties are a thankless task are carried out by volunteers and is not a job I would undertake myself but when a taig confesses in the out a taig thread it beggars belief that they can still not be banned two days later.

You're spot on with that comment young Gary (tu) this forum is getting that bad with all this shit about the scum I thought my computer had picked up a virus and I was being redirected to fucking Kiddyfiddler Street :mad:

The ironic thing is that we see threads in the BD about THEM being obsessed with US doh makes me wonder about the mentality of some people.

Keep up the good work,mate! :beer1::pipe:

Ya durty Taig cunt, I was highlighting the irony in your irony.

Cant believe that cunt was allowed on here as long as he was. Thanks for the neg rep ya inbred chunt!

Cant believe that cunt was allowed on here as long as he was. Thanks for the neg rep ya inbred chunt!

You have quoted the wrong poster if you think Oz is a tarrier

I can't quite believe what I'm reading here, SB....but It will be interesting to see what made you think I'm an inbred cunt...or even 100 times worse; a fucking tarrier <cr>

You have quoted the wrong poster if you think Oz is a tarrier

I've given him a chance of explaining what the fuck has got his arse in a pickle, mate!...that must be a fucking potent bevvy up in Stornoway :craphead:

I've given him a chance of explaining what the fuck has got his arse in a pickle, mate!...that must be a fucking potent bevvy up in Stornoway :craphead:

In saying that you might be a fucking tim, you never bought a round in the Red Lion :ph34r:

In saying that you might be a fucking tim, you never bought a round in the Red Lion :ph34r:

That's where you are fucking wrong ya tadger.....I bought a few rounds in the Red Lion... you were probably too fuckin pissed to remember :craphead:

and BTW! I'll be over again next year again... fancy a good swally at the RL? :beer1:

That's where you are fucking wrong ya tadger.....I bought a few rounds in the Red Lion... you were probably too fuckin pissed to remember :craphead:

and BTW! I'll be over again next year again... fancy a good swally at the RL? :beer1:

Aye mate sounds good. You coming over in Feb or what? Last time was a good laugh and aye we were rather pished that day :pipe:

Maybe you did buy a round then :P

Take it your keeping well now aswell?

He must have you and oz bear who outed himself as being unclean mixed up.

Don't think there is much else to do in stornaway but drink .

Aye mate sounds good. You coming over in Feb or what? Last time was a good laugh and aye we were rather pished that day :pipe:

Maybe you did buy a round then :P

Take it your keeping well now aswell?

I'm not sure when I will get over mate because the wife will be coming over with me this time,but I plan to stay perhaps a few months to get a fair few games in. I had a ball last time and owe young Deccy a few pints because he wouldn't let me buy any after the Aberdeen game.

I had a real bad run for a while with pneumonia but I'm getting treatment for that and apart fromthat, I'm doing ok, thanks. :pipe:

I'm not sure when I will get over mate because the wife will be coming over with me this time,but I plan to stay perhaps a few months to get a fair few games in. I had a ball last time and owe young Deccy a few pints because he wouldn't let me buy any after the Aberdeen game.

I had a real bad run for a while with pneumonia but I'm getting treatment for that and apart fromthat, I'm doing ok, thanks. :pipe:

Fuck sake did that come back again mate? You are a tough old shite.

Deccy looked after me in Blackpool aswell, hes like RM's very own Mother Terresa. If your Mrs is coming hopefully yae dont need to behave too much :pipe:

He must have you and oz bear who outed himself as being unclean mixed up.

Don't think there is much else to do in stornaway but drink .

Thanks for the explanation, Mick (tu) I had no idea what the fuck SB was raving on at....I've been called many things in almost 60 years of being a Rangers supporter, but never a fucking tarrier inbred cunt :craphead:

Fuck sake did that come back again mate? You are a tough old shite.

Deccy looked after me in Blackpool aswell, hes like RM's very own Mother Terresa. If your Mrs is coming hopefully yae dont need to behave too much :pipe:

Yea mate! I got real sick after I got back from Poland and Thailand so it's taking me a long time to shake it, but hopefully I've at least beaten the cancer (I'll know for definite in March)

Young Deccy is a good kid, but I don't know about the Mother Theresa bit....Does Deccy wear casual sandals? :craphead: