A wee break

Swagger

<<<<<

Named my son after him.

Bit of trouble getting a nursery to take "tim skelper Thomson".

Still, worth it.

(tu)

Brilliant if True, - Can you imagine him with a Job in ASDA when a couple of the mhanky mob are trying to return their DVD of Celtics greeting tits .. (because they have a betamax) ... .. Could Tim Skelper ..repeat .. Tim Skelper .. Please Report to the Service Desk ... Tim Skelper Please ..

Brilliant if True, - Can you imagine him with a Job in ASDA when a couple of the mhanky mob are trying to return their DVD of Celtics greeting tits .. (because they have a betamax) ... .. Could Tim Skelper ..repeat .. Tim Skelper .. Please Report to the Service Desk ... Tim Skelper Please ..

:lol: Aye mate, that'd be worth all the hassle it could cause in the interim.

Seriously though, I did name him Alistair. Never In any doubt at all tbh. Made the decision early on in the pregnancy and he was born not long after going into admin. Ally has always been my footballing hero. Easiest decision I ever made.

My oldest is named David, not after Coops though, after his grandad. Who was a huge Rangers man.