TBB now is the time

islandblue

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I grew up on Linhead Drive in Priesthill in Glasgow, one of the toughest and most notorious areas of the city during the late 1960's and 1970's. look it up mate, you won't even be able to find it as it got demolished years ago. I moved on from there though to study and now teach computer science at one of the biggest Universities in the country. Damn straight I'm proud! Proud to be a Rangers fan too! Proud that there are so many fans who don't think like you at all, which gives me heart and reason to go on supporting Rangers. Like I said if I thought the whole fan base was made up of people like you, I would be off out of it tomorrow. I do hope we use this opportunity to build something new and something better than we had before. We have a chance to win a whole new kind of support. Let families, wives, young kids and girlfriends come and let them have a pleasant fun experiences. Don't send them away with any negative view of our club at all. God knows we need all the support we can get at this time anyway. (I seriously wish I could uninvite people like you though.)

Aye ok mate, we get it, you work at one of the biggest universities in the UK(even though it clearly isnt). It might be a big building, but according to statistics, on number of students its the 56th biggest in the UK, so stop talking shite. Besides, no one gives two fucks where you work.

I grew up on Linhead Drive in Priesthill in Glasgow, one of the toughest and most notorious areas of the city during the late 1960's and 1970's. look it up mate, you won't even be able to find it as it got demolished years ago. I moved on from there though to study and now teach computer science at one of the biggest Universities in the country. Damn straight I'm proud! Proud to be a Rangers fan too! Proud that there are so many fans who don't think like you at all, which gives me heart and reason to go on supporting Rangers. Like I said if I thought the whole fan base was made up of people like you, I would be off out of it tomorrow. I do hope we use this opportunity to build something new and something better than we had before. We have a chance to win a whole new kind of support. Let families, wives, young kids and girlfriends come and let them have a pleasant

fun experiences. Don't send them away with any negative view of our club at all. God knows we need all the support we can get at this time anyway. (I seriously wish I could uninvite people like you though.)

Your hands must be fuckin aching with all that wringing they're doing. You going to bring a picnic to share with all the lovely new opposition fans? Or swap numbers and knitting patterns? Fuckin hell.

Aye ok mate, we get it, you work at one of the biggest universities in the UK(even though it clearly isnt). It might be a big building, but according to statistics, on number of students its the 56th biggest in the UK, so stop talking shite. Besides, no one gives two fucks where you work.

The point I'm making you fucking dick is that there are plenty of ordinary decent (non bigoted) folk who are Rangers fans too. I fact we are probably the majority. And I didn't say which University. Not that it matters, as that wasn't the point.

The point I'm making you fucking dick is that there are plenty of ordinary decent (non bigoted) folk who are Rangers fans too. I fact we are probably the majority. And I didn't say which University. Not that it matters, as that wasn't the point.

A real teacher wouldnt call a stranger a dick on the internet :BELM:

You really are a piece of shit.

You have only been here a few days and already most people have realised what a cunt you are.

Ive been here more than 3 weeka ya tit. I wont cry because some handwringer and english twat think im a piece of shit. Youre a big baby still crying because i called you a poof and a few people laughed. Grow the fuck up.

Ive been here more than 3 weeka ya tit. I wont cry because some handwringer and english twat think im a piece of shit. Youre a big baby still crying because i called you a poof and a few people laughed. Grow the fuck up.

You mean the golfer's daughter thread?

Believe me, no crying on my part you thick twat. My views on the evidentluy popular Kirsty were clearly in the minority which is fine by me. I quite enjoyed the thread actually. Fuck me, you really are thick. :lol: Have a nice day.

You mean the golfer's daughter thread?

Believe me, no crying on my part you thick twat. My views on the evidentluy popular Kirsty were clearly in the minority which is fine by me. I quite enjoyed the thread actually. Fuck me, you really are thick. :lol: Have a nice day.

Its the only thread i remember you from. You're pretty anonymous otherwise, despite the high post count. Im far from thick or a twat. You on the other hand, are indeed a bender. Forza Italia.

Save it for Celtic. In fact as much as I love Rangers, this stuff is something I struggle with. But there's a section of people's views I don't agree with and there are guys who probably wouldn't agree with mine. I work in a senior position within one of the largest Universities in the UK, so asking me to get involved in this kind of stuff is a non-starter.

But come on guys, the one thing Rangers needs now more than anything is an much positive PR as possible. Be on best behaviour. show why we are the best fans in the world. We don't have a gripe with most of these 3rd division teams, so why risk offending them? Why not make the most of the experience and make as many new friends as possible?

They say this is about integrity, so lets show the world what real integrity is, by fighting our way out of this hole, from the very bottom to the very top!! Make it a story you will be happy to tell your grandkids!

Agree with your sentiment's m8 I'm of the same opinion 'The world is watchin" the media can make or break you wether we like it or not,look at the damage they are and will continue to cause us.

It will not change overnight we are in Div 3 which a large majority of bears wanted myself included, leave the SPL and all the shite that are members there.

We can and will take great pleasure when they start falling one by one, St Johnstone are already out of Europe, wait to November time a lot will reaching squeaky bum time. Use this situation as damage limitation and give the press f##k all to report.

I am not happy about the licence situation which is being felt by Ally. IMO we had them by the balls yesterday but let them away with it no more concessions Green & Co take heed, bears are beginning to warm to you but that can go very cold.

We Are The People let the press and others know what we mean by this the chosen one's the resurrected Gallant Pioneers :crabflute:

Anyone who wishes to sing this song, should do so in the full knowledge that the club do not want it to be sung, and have made it abundantly clear that they don't want it to be sung. Therefore, anyone doing it is going against the club, and probably going to lead to the club being further damaged. We do not need it. It is a song that means nothing to me, other than the feelings of nervousness when I could see where we were headed with UEFA a few years ago.

Anyone who wants to persist with it needs to ask themselves who they are doing it for.

No!.........some of the stadiums might fall down

Random thought: IRN BRU are going to get exposure that they never dreamed of and for a hell of a lot less.

New Slogan: Our league is Orange and Blue and we all drink Irn Bru

Like it (tu)

"EVERYBODY IN THE WORLD LOVES ORANGE AND BLUE, I DO, I DO, I DO, ME TOO

AND I ESPECIALLY LOVE ORANGE AND BLUE, EVEN THOUGH I USED TO BE A BAM, EVEN THOUGH I USED TO BE A BAM"

Lets get this straight, the Billy Boys is NOT about Rangers FC. it is about a gang of louts that went about Glasgow in the 1930 beating the shit out of people because they were Irish Catholics, now while I have NO time for the Catholic Church, the Irish wanna bees, or the murdering IRA scum, it is time to move past this, IF we could get the support of singing this with the words suggested earlier then I would be all for it but unfortunately that is never going to happen, hell we cannot get the Sash, Derry Walls or even Simply the Best sung without the stupid add ons. There is NOTHING wrong with singing songs about our culture and history, postive songs such as the above without the add on's, with those the whole support degenerates to the level of the filth from Glasgows east side. We have the opportunity to build friends and collegues for when we go after the scum once we are totally back on our feet, lets not waste it by singing songs of hate. The vermin will hang themselves with their own rope, we just need to play smart and allow them to do so, discarding our own ropes as we go along.

I deliberately stayed away from this topic as I cant condone songs that show our Club in a bad light. Im pleasantly surprised at the reaction by most fans to this stupid suggestion. There will always be a neanderthal element to our support always wanting to rub folks noses in it. Let it go, move on. We are the people regardless what songs we sing.

We need TBB sung tomorrow like we need Craig Whyte back. We need to take this chance and rebuild Rangers, rebuild our role in Scottish Football. Most of all we need to make friends and show that we are a Scottish Team, yes proud to be British, but a mainstay of Scottish Football and here to stay.

We want to give our enemies no more sticks to beat us with. Because be in no doubt we sing TBB tomorrow the chants to get us punished will be seized again by our enemies. So please think