Everyone's celebrating, but...

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad I'm not the only one, but I swear to fuck, it's fucked beyond belief that you can't post a bit of realism on here without being accused of being a dirty mhank.

We've capitulated, pure and simple. We could have agreed to this shite about a week ago. There's no victory.

Not helping yourself with this kind of stuff mate so if you're really a Bear at least keep this stuff 'til tomorrow night or when next you're on. Made some rookie mistakes myself as have most when started posting but you eventually get used to it.

Only had shifty's once though!! :P

I just think the EBT thing will run and run and we'll end up paying for it when we think we're free of all this shite. They're desperate to take titles from us. You can smell it. We've effectively given them the right to do that. But I know...we get back to playing football and everybody is happy for a while.

Nitshill is a bit sorry looking these days. I grew up on Cleeves Road. The Levern Water is away, the Royal Oak burnt down years ago and the Cavvy has changed hands recently and opened up again with a daft new name. Go down now and then to have a look round. Despite the murders it was a good place to grow up.

It's not hte end of the EBT's but let's just enjoy the good news tonight pal that the Rangers will be playing football again sooner rather than later. Charlie already said he will fight it to the very end anyway so that's good enough for me as he has proven he has some balls by not giving up our right of appeal to these fannies.

On a side note, how's Nitsy these days? Used to stay there up in Pinmore.

I just mean we've been staring the SPL out and we've blinked first. I've been on here before. I had the nick PhilTwoNames, purely because I registered that cunt's .co.uk name and posted up the truth about him on it. I was advised that it wasn't the best nick to carry on here so I'm back as NitshillBear. And getting labelled a fucking mhank by all and sundry for speaking my mind.

Not helping yourself with this kind of stuff mate so if you're really a Bear at least keep this stuff 'til tomorrow night or when next you're on. Made some rookie mistakes myself as have most when started posting but you eventually get used to it.

Only had shifty's once though!! :P

I just think the EBT thing will run and run and we'll end up paying for it when we think we're free of all this shite. They're desperate to take titles from us. You can smell it. We've effectively given them the right to do that. But I know...we get back to playing football and everybody is happy for a while.

Nitshill is a bit sorry looking these days. I grew up on Cleeves Road. The Levern Water is away, the Royal Oak burnt down years ago and the Cavvy has changed hands recently and opened up again with a daft new name. Go down now and then to have a look round. Despite the murders it was a good place to grow up.

:lol: :lol:

Aye it was a bit 'rough round the edges'. Cavvy was magic other 2 were utter shiteholes, especially the oak. Pity bout Big John.

They have no right to strip titles and will not be able to when even the tarriers 'lawyers' can't find anything illegal to use against us. Even if they do find some scraps we will fight all the way and they'll get f*ck all bar an embarrassing spit roasting (I know, I know, they'll love it!) in court.

My old man drank in the Levvy for years, only ventured in a few times. The murderin really didn't interrupt yer game of seven and by so it was ok :lol:

My problem is they're making this shite up as they go along, so the lack of anything saying title stripping is off the table leaves me dreading the worst.

:lol: :lol:

Aye it was a bit 'rough round the edges'. Cavvy was magic other 2 were utter shiteholes, especially the oak. Pity bout Big John.

They have no right to strip titles and will not be able to when even the tarriers 'lawyers' can't find anything illegal to use against us. Even if they do find some scraps we will fight all the way and they'll get f*ck all bar an embarrassing spit roasting (I know, I know, they'll love it!) in court.

At least we will have the right to defend ourselves over this though. The SPL wanted us to waive our right to appeal and thankfully Green/Murray/Ally didn't back down.

Sorry but we were trying to get them to drop the investigation into dual contracts, not win the right to appeal any sanctions. The right to appeal was nver in question. That is why the SPL was investigating it and not the SFA as the SFA is the appeal body.

Sorry but we were trying to get them to drop the investigation into dual contracts, not win the right to appeal any sanctions. The right to appeal was nver in question. That is why the SPL was investigating it and not the SFA as the SFA is the appeal body.

Yes but they wanted us to just accept whatever punishment they made up. We didn't bow down to that.

Nobody has won here but I'm glad Green didn't bow down to them.

Yes but they wanted us to just accept whatever punishment they made up. We didn't bow down to that.

(tu) Exactly mate, we have our licence to play this weekend and will get the rest next week by all accounts but nobody blinked when it came down to the EBT investigation and it was supposedly a major stumbling block to the S*A granting us the licence in the first place.

Lads we all understand all the caution around it still, but let's have one night of celebration eh? FFS we've had nothing but misery since long before it became official on 14th February so we're surely due these next few days are we not?!

Think you are confusing the 12 month transfer ban the SFA wanted us to accept without appealling it, which we did. I have never seen anywhere that the SPL wanted us to waive our right of appeal on the dual contact issue, just that we wanted them to drop it. I have to admit I never expected them to agree to that but just annoyed that the majority of bears seem to think we have won some sort of victory tonight, I just don't see it.

I'm glad I'm not the only one, but I swear to fuck, it's fucked beyond belief that you can't post a bit of realism on here without being accused of being a dirty mhank.

We've capitulated, pure and simple. We could have agreed to this shite about a week ago. There's no victory.

Your wrong, we did not capitulate at all, I don't think we could have stopped the SPL investigation as it had already started, lets say we did force them to drop it, it would have been used against us. I say bring it on, let us defend ourselves, if they find us guilty then take it CAS and use the English clubs that used EBT's as an example.

...we've gained SFA membership, but the SPL will still investigate the EBT payments. For me the only victory in any of this would be if we got the SPL to back down and we got our membership anyway. The way things stand the SPL can investigate EBTs and administer whatever punishment they see fit, including the stripping of titles. Much as I'm glad we have the membership, and that Green is making all the right noises, I can't help but feel this isn't the most satisfactory outcome.

Just found out and agree m8

Think you are confusing the 12 month transfer ban the SFA wanted us to accept without appealling it, which we did. I have never seen anywhere that the SPL wanted us to waive our right of appeal on the dual contact issue, just that we wanted them to drop it. I have to admit I never expected them to agree to that but just annoyed that the majority of bears seem to think we have won some sort of victory tonight, I just don't see it.

The SPL wanted us to accept punishment for the EBT's before actually being found guilty.

Your not the only one that can't see any victory, we had them sweating and have let them off the hook IMO. Mind you I never thought that Green would be allowed to put Rangers in a position whereby the club would be at risk of not playing football next season.

All this fighting talk by Green is just trying to mask the fact he bottled it. Sorry if it spoils anybody's party but IMO the best chance of blowing this ebt shite out of the water has just gone, unless of course people really believe in one of the alleged independant panels, yeah right look what happenend at the last one.