Document regarding the transfer of the football club

Ryan_1

The acquisition agreement will be a private contractual document between Sevco, the administrators and oldco.

There is no point discussing the intricacies of ownership and corporate structures with opposition fans. Let them think whatever they like! You know better and that's all that counts.

It's pretty much just the report from Duff and Phelps.

http://www.rangers.co.uk/staticFiles/a2/b6/0,,5~177826,00.pdf

Page 9, content 4.

Ah yes, remember.

The think the realisation is dawning on other fans that it's the same club and are doing all they can to deny it in delusion.

Non Rangers fans are desperately trying to say we are a new club, of course they are completely wrong. Same stadium, same training ground, same badge, same shirt, same crest, same name, same players, same history, same manager, same fans, same songs, hated by the same scum, we are the same CLUB. (tu)

They just don't get it about the difference between the club and the company.

I try to explain that when I bought my Rangers shares a few years ago, it wasn't shares in the club I was buying, it was shares in a holding company that had nothing to do with the football side of the club.

The club lives on, but Ive now lost all my bloody money cause the company's being wound up.

Here's the thing with social media, 327 friends and 521 followers, wise up ffs. They aint mates, they're sad fuckin no-marks. Your mates are those you go for a pint with or who you go to the match with on a Saturday. If they were mates they wouldn't be ripping into you on twatter. Get them telt proper and tell them to sling their hook and worry about their own teams' imminent implosion. Mates - Huh doh

Think the name Rangers F C will be transferred from oldco to newco in next couple of weeks. Then we can drop the The. That was my understanding anyway.

I thought we weren't allowed to use the name Rangers until either the oldco was wound up or HMRC agree that the name is distinctly different enough from the original oldco.

Anyone got a link to the document that shows the transfer of RFC being transfered to the new company?

Having an argument with a couples of mates, who seem to believe we are a new club, also seem to think that the club and the company are two comepletely different entities! Also any other back-up information would be helpful.

This is what happens when u become 'friendly' with tims