A token of goodwill to the SFL

sinclair11

I reckon as a token of goodwill to the SFL any club that gets relagated from the division above us should get a home friendly against Rangers (assuming we win promotion). I wouldn't like to see any of the SFL clubs miss out on a game against us. It would be a great gesture. But if we pass any of the SPL clubs they can get f******.

What do you think?

I reckon as a token of goodwill to the SFL any club that gets relagated from the division above us should get a home friendly against Rangers (assuming we win promotion). I wouldn't like to see any of the SFL clubs miss out on a game against us. It would be a great gesture. But if we pass any of the SPL clubs they can get f******.

What do you think?

Give it a few months in the SFL and the hatred towards us will start tae spew from them as well.

What do you think?

Only if said club didn't vote against us. (returning the same level of integrity would be fair)

Actually a brilliant idea, unless it is Partick Thistle, Morton, Livingston or the 1 club who voted us out of football, Stranraer i think.

Mate I'm involved at youth level with stranraer they voted yes it was annan that voted no

Fair enough mate, thanks for that. Had heard rumours it was Raith too but read somewhere it was Stranraer. Was it definitely Annan?

Yip 100% wasnt stranraer spoke to the Guy who ticked the yes box to Gers in in 3rd division.

If we go about it in the right way we can make lots of friends. Anything that looks like arrogance or a sense of entitlement will not go down well. I don't want us to waste the opportunity of making friends here. We may need them in the future.

As for the OP - yes, it's a very good idea.

Excellent idea, let's show all of Scotland we aren't the bad guys Liewell and his pals make us out to be and show them we care about the other(non SPHell) clubs. But if it was Annan who voted against us then No and the same goes for Dunfermline.

I hate to burst your bubble but these wee teams hate us as much as the rest :disappointment:

Corky I've neg repped this post because as a Ranger I just cannot stand for such a negative post. A few of the "wee teams" fans have posted in the Bears Den and have not shown the hatred which you have intimated. I respect the rep you have built up (without reading any of your posts) but surely tonight of all nights, our first game since all the.

Our first game since all the.

All the what?

Not sure how to end that sentence. All the shite. All the, fuck me, we all know what has happened.

Nah, no more negativity. SFL here we come.

Rangers, Super Rangers, poeple do actually like us, lets make friends, not enemies.

PS, Corky, I'll rectify the rep upon reponse because whilst I throw positive rep about like it was peanuts on halloween, I only neg rep when I mean it.