Everton fan in peace

Tommy.

Come on now, no need for that surely?

We complain about hostility from other fans after all.

The cunts got a cheek, his team steals one of our best players with no compensation and then he turns up here asking if he's any good!!!

Any civility I had is long gone when it comes to non bears I'm afraid

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The cunts got a cheek, his team steals one of our best players with no compensation and then he turns up here asking if he's any good!!!

We'd have done the same thing, and we would have been stupid not to.

Naismith and his agent created that situation, Everton just signed a player they were informed was/would be a free agent. You really think our own club is above taking advantage of financial problems of another? Anyone would do the same.

Feel that way about the SPL clubs, Regan etc but no need to jump to everyone being an enemy, for example I think we could make friends in the SFL.

Naismith and his agent created that situation, Everton just signed a player they were informed was/would be a free agent. You really think our own club is above taking advantage of financial problems of another? Anyone would do the same.

Feel that way about the SPL clubs, Regan etc but no need to jump to everyone being an enemy, for example I think we could make friends in the SFL.

My view exactly, if it wasn't us it would be someone else.

Rangers snagged Ball off us when we were at a very low eb, as I said in another thread it swings and roundabouts.

So you noticed that as well?

I must say it kinda threw me when I read this just after posting about the fee for Jela.

Pretty sure I tried to start this thread before you made that one, I had to wait for the registration/thread to get approved though.

My view exactly, if it wasn't us it would be someone else.

Rangers snagged Ball off us when we were at a very low eb, as I said in another thread it swings and roundabouts.

Speaking of such connections, how is our very popular ex-manager Walter Smith remembered at Goodison? He didn't pull up many trees I know but like you mentioned he was dealing with a very low time financially.

Speaking of such connections, how is our very popular ex-manager Walter Smith remembered at Goodison? He didn't pull up many trees I know but like you mentioned he was dealing with a very low time financially.

Mate, I thought he did a very steady job, it just started to get too much for him at the end.

He signed too many ex stars on big contracts, Ginola, Gazza.

Saying that, the one time he did have money to spend (when Peter Johnson nearly bankrupted us) he signed some quality players, Matterazzi, Dacourt, John Collins.

If the man had the right backing he could have done well.

I'm not sure he could've done what Moyes has though.

Our finances are still shot, but that's thanks to that Corrie luvvie Kenwright bellend.

Afternoon gents and gentesses, I think you can guess what I'm going to ask about.

Naismith, will he amount to much in the Prem?

I've only caught him in fleeting moments and he seemed a neat and tidy player, very busy, always available.

Best of luck to your lads this season, the fan's shouldn't pay for some melvin's mismanagement.

Cheers for the kind words of support pal... But tell me, who is this Naismith guy you talk about?

Mate, I thought he did a very steady job, it just started to get too much for him at the end.

He signed too many ex stars on big contracts, Ginola, Gazza.

Saying that, the one time he did have money to spend (when Peter Johnson nearly bankrupted us) he signed some quality players, Matterazzi, Dacourt, John Collins.

If the man had the right backing he could have done well.

I'm not sure he could've done what Moyes has though.

Our finances are still shot, but that's thanks to that Corrie luvvie Kenwright bellend.

Sounds like a fair assessment, I have heard/seen the odd Everton fan be quite hostile about him but not many.

Moyes has certainly done a good job, although he does seem to keep bottling the big games where something such as a trophy is at steak. The FA Cup semi-final last season was a great chance against a poor Liverpool side.

Sounds like a fair assessment, I have heard/seen the odd Everton fan be quite hostile about him but not many.

Moyes has certainly done a good job, although he does seem to keep bottling the big games where something such as a trophy is at steak. The FA Cup semi-final last season was a great chance against a poor Liverpool side.

It's his major flaw, he goes defensive too early in derbies, it looks like we're getting Pienaar back.

Him and Donovan completely changed us (again) last year, we can beat United, Chelsea, City, but Liverpool?

Nah.

Fucking nightmare. Imagine Smith having a record like his in the old firm.

It's his major flaw, he goes defensive too early in derbies, it looks like we're getting Pienaar back.

Him and Donovan completely changed us (again) last year, we can beat United, Chelsea, City, but Liverpool?

Nah.

Fucking nightmare. Imagine Smith having a record like his in the old firm.

I do know with Moyes' record Walter is still the last Everton manager to win at Anfield. :lol:

Don't know why some people are saying he has pace because certainly isn't quick. Will give you an honest shift and has decent link up play, absolute beast in the air for his size you will be amazed the amount of flick ons he wins. Before his injury he was our and Scotland's best player

I do know with Moyes' record Walter is still the last Everton manager to win at Anfield. :lol:

Super Lee Carsley haha.

I was in a pub in Yeovil with a Kopite and 2 Ger's fans watching that.

It's not healthy that I remember it that vividly, the tart behind the bar also had a butterfly on her tit, you know, the classy sort.