Everton fan in peace

Tommy.

Afternoon gents and gentesses, I think you can guess what I'm going to ask about.

Naismith, will he amount to much in the Prem?

I've only caught him in fleeting moments and he seemed a neat and tidy player, very busy, always available.

Best of luck to your lads this season, the fan's shouldn't pay for some melvin's mismanagement.

You've heard of a boxer with a glass jaw....well Naismith has glass tendons.

We named a treatment room at our training park after him.

Enjoy the four-weeks each season you'll get from him.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Because, technically, if not morally, he's still a Rangers player.

The robbing Scouse bastards haven't paid us a penny for him....yet. :sherlock:

Keep up with the programme Turnberry18. :rolleyes:

As much as I respect you CB, I will never see it that way. I wish him no ill-will, I hope he has recovered from his injury and so on, but Rangers man? No way.

As much as I respect you CB, I will never see it that way. I wish him no ill-will, I hope he has recovered from his injury and so on, but Rangers man? No way.

I never once described him as a "Rangers man" - I said he was, technically, still a "Rangers player" (our property).

There is a difference.

I'm afraid I do wish him ill-will. Fuck him and the others who left us for free.

I never once described him as a "Rangers man" - I said he was, technically, still a "Rangers player" (our property).

There is a difference.

I'm afraid I do wish him ill-will. Fuck him and the others who left us for free.

Well, that is a technicality I wouldn't mind seeing resolved soon so that Bears Den can be about Rangers men.

However much i rated Naismith as a player ( he was a goodun) all went out the window the day him and Whittaker and the agent sat at that table with their pretend sad faces on when refusing to sign over to the new company to give us a fighting chance to get a few quid, he was nurtured through near two seasons of injury getting the best of care, and long periods of shocking form, enjoy your huge signing on fee and bloated wages.

Naismith, he is now persona non grata in my eyes.

Well, that is a technicality I wouldn't mind seeing resolved soon so that Bears Den can be about Rangers men.

I didn't start the thread bud - I merely joined it and added my tuppence-worth.

I will never forget the treachery of Naiscruples and others during this saga.

May they all sink to oblivion. :wanker:

I didn't start the thread bud - I merely joined it and added my tuppence-worth.

I will never forget the treachery of Naiscruples and others during this saga.

May they all sink to oblivion. :wanker:

Reading your posts this morning CB has brought a smile to my face: good to see your use of malapropisms back in force again!!

Reading your posts this morning CB has brought a smile to my face: good to see your use of malapropisms back in force again!!

I thought I'd been cured of that habit - indeed I went to the doctor recently and he gave me some Jack & Jills for it. I'd to take them six times a day after food.

I've gained six-stone with all the extra grub. :D I've now had to join Weightwatchers.

Two weeks into that and I've got lycra burns on my inner thighs.

My hands are covered in blisters with all the skipping rope shit.

It's a nightmare. doh

The N.H.S. doesn't cover me for any of this. :(

I'm self-funding my recovery.

Please give generously to: MALAPROPISM SCOTLAND, c/o CB Riddles Ltd, Larkhall.

Thank you. :D

Before his last injury, he was definitely a candidate for player of the year. But you have to remember, he was playing in a shit league against shit opposition. So, he was one of the best of a bad bunch. He may do well in the EPL, but I hope he seriously flops, the wee rat cunt.

Good luck to Everton by the way. I know you robbed us, but if it wasn't you's, it would have been someone else. Unfortunately, that's football.

Haha, you do realise how old that song is?

It's rooted in religion (argh)and is only adhered to by a select few of our old school.

75% of our fans just sing it out of habit without understanding the reasoning behind it.

Did you know that the Rangers shirt was the third best selling shirt in Liverpool for years after we signed Ferguson?

Sand, head, it, remove.

I'm sure some of you lads on here have been to Liverpool, try to tell me anyone gave you grief for your allegiance, I'll wager the only thing they'd say is what an amazing link our clubs seam to have.

It has nothing to do with religion Tommy. It's all to do with Rangers rioting in Liverpool in 1963.