Charles Green

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a clever statement alot of thought went into the use and timeing of the word.

To add to that we and he know it is not bigotrey against us its just good old fashoned jealousey.

Jealousey of the fact We are The Rangers We are The People and We are all part of the most decorated club in the worold.

*drunk post SP doh

Did Charles Green know what he was doing when he claimed that decisions made about Rangers were based partly on bigotry? I don't have the answer but he appears a shrewd character and I'm sure he will have done his homework before releasing such a statement.

Was he pandering to the blue emblazoned gallery's? Almost certainly in my opinion but does that make him wrong? Well I say no, it doesn't make him wrong.

What Charles Green has done is taken a word that for years now has been used as a stick to beat Rangers and Rangers fans at any and every opportunity and used it against the very people who have so gleefully spouted it in the past. The word has been banded about and used so liberally that it has lost it's true meaning, that is assuming that the purveyors knew the true meaning in the first place. The word, in Scotland, has become synonymous with Rangers.

This one single utterance of the word by Charles Green has left the Rangers nae sayers dumbstruck. They have been labelled with the very word which they use as a derogatory term for all things Rangers. I can just imagine the howls of objection, 'how can we be bigots? That's what Rangers are!'

Someone from out with these shores has dared to lift the lid on 'Scotland's secret shame' and you can be sure that the real bigots don't like it.

Excellent post mate and good on CG for saying what he did :21:

It's a Bheast foursome that leads the way against us from the SPL. Liewell, Petrie,Thompson, Mil e

It's a Bheast lawyer leading the way for the PFA in moving our players on with no recompense for the club.

He's got his definition spot on as far as I am concerned.

Don't forget the Bheast lawyers doing the investigation in to EBT's

Did Charles Green know what he was doing when he claimed that decisions made about Rangers were based partly on bigotry? I don't have the answer but he appears a shrewd character and I'm sure he will have done his homework before releasing such a statement.

Was he pandering to the blue emblazoned gallery's? Almost certainly in my opinion but does that make him wrong? Well I say no, it doesn't make him wrong.

What Charles Green has done is taken a word that for years now has been used as a stick to beat Rangers and Rangers fans at any and every opportunity and used it against the very people who have so gleefully spouted it in the past. The word has been banded about and used so liberally that it has lost it's true meaning, that is assuming that the purveyors knew the true meaning in the first place. The word, in Scotland, has become synonymous with Rangers.

This one single utterance of the word by Charles Green has left the Rangers nae sayers dumbstruck. They have been labelled with the very word which they use as a derogatory term for all things Rangers. I can just imagine the howls of objection, 'how can we be bigots? That's what Rangers are!'

Someone from out with these shores has dared to lift the lid on 'Scotland's secret shame' and you can be sure that the real bigots don't like it.

BRILLIANT (tu)

My gut feeling is that he is saying what we want to hear - stirring up shit and looking to leave with a huge profit

I admit I got caught up in the Craig whyte hysteria because I wanted it to be true that he was going to take us to the very top - I hold my hands up and I got it wrong - several of my mates said they didn't trust them and I thought they were talking pish

I really hope I'm wrong

My gut feeling is that he is saying what we want to hear - stirring up shit and looking to leave with a huge profit

I admit I got caught up in the Craig whyte hysteria because I wanted it to be true that he was going to take us to the very top - I hold my hands up and I got it wrong - several of my mates said they didn't trust them and I thought they were talking pish

I really hope I'm wrong

One to Watch.

I really hope I'm wrong

we have a live one here troops.