The Falkirk Football And Athletic Club versus The Rangers Football Club

TheFarmer

If the BBC are persistently going to call us by our new company name (The Rangers FC) rather than the name of the club registered with the SFA and SFL (Rangers FC) are they going to do the same with Falkirk FC and refer to them with their company name?

The Falkirk Football and Athletic Club v The Rangers Football Club

Thought not..

They still haven't fixed the fixture list on the BBC website. They have changed the league table but not the fixtures. If you click on "Rangers" news button at the top it gives previous results but doesn't give upcoming fixtures. They are prepared for the website not to work properly just to cause trouble.

Cunts.

Doesn't that mean that Raman is trying to correct the situation?

Saying that Andy Little won't the be the answer because it won't be a question because there is no "new" Rangers and it's the same Rangers as before?

You'd think the bbc, being the pesky wee tim lovers that they are, would know that a newco does not change the name of the club.

Their team has been a newco 3 times (I believe) and they are still known as 'the paedophiles' :pipe:

Only people as retarded as them could not make the subtle difference doh

Doesn't that mean that Raman is trying to correct the situation?

Saying that Andy Little won't the be the answer because it won't be a question because there is no "new" Rangers and it's the same Rangers as before?

Apologies! Was meant to read now.

Sometimes i type without engaging my brain doh

I suspect they'll tire of it rapidly when we horse rasellik.

What's that? A brand new team just horsed our beloved? Quick! Quick! It's the same bastards as before I'm sure - we can't be getting pumped by newcomers.

:sherlock:

In the meantime - fuck them all.