Sandaza to sign 4 year deal?

elgo

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Would be interesting to see his press conference if he signs and his reasons after all the chat in January. As much as he came across like a prick it would be a good signing.

5k a week is a reasonable enough wage I rekon. I know people are worried re being in the 3rd or revenue etc but when you take away the wages from last season as well as (hopefully) a large season ticket income we will be fine and still in with a chance in the cups.

him and kyle/beattie will batter in goals for us no bother. the way things are going we are going to have a better side this season than we had last season.

sfl league 3, ramsdens cup, leage cup and scottish cup will all be coming to ibrox

there was talk in january that he got a call in spain at 12 at night to sign and he was told to wait for a call for times for a flight over.

he got a call back saying we never wanted him.

think it was cause of cousin going to sign.

i personaly like him and think he holds the ball well and goes past players with ease.