Puma

SteveJ

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I detest Umbro - it is the worst form of shite known to man and is the equivalent of Gola when I was growing up and twatting my mum for buying me Gola boots!

Loved ma Gola boots but I was only 5, it was 1971 and maybe they were better made then? well maybe because they came with ma first Rangers strip.

In saying that, it came from the friend who told me about Tuesday night, after I told him I had been gutted to miss it - the man was nearly in bloody tears telling me about it.

A grown man having his eye water telling about a home tie against East Fife - that says it all!

Ha ha liked that (tu)

You dont have the new top do you?

No I don't and neither does my Son. We both agreed that it was not the best and once I seen the quality of material, there was no way in hell I was spending £100 on two tops. I certainly don't buy something because it reminds me of yester year - the quality of top back in the 70's was far better than today and lasted much longer.

Having spent a fortune on tops for the family for two decades, I am entitled to expect a bit of quality for my £40+ per shirt!