New Investors

scottyboyblue

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a bit rich that a guy with a picture of Jamie Ness is slagging off Bomber.

Brown may be wrong on this occassion but he's a Rangers legend and doesn't deserve to be ridiculed by someone who hero worships a turncoat piece of filth like Ness.

well smart cunt the internet isnt working on my laptop and im on my fone so fuck all I can do about the Sig just now.

also bomber deserves to be ridiculed for being an absolute walking farce since he started his shambles of a pr takeover campaign. absolute joker

also "hero worship" you having a fucking laugh, I have the cunt in my Sig that I cant change the now and it's hero worship. dont be so fucking stupid. idiot

Is he a billionaire?

Simon Jordan (born 24 September 1967) is an English businessman who made his fortune in the mobile phone industry. In 2000 he purchased Crystal Palace Football Club and remained chairman of the club until they entered administration in early 2010.

some technology wizkid needs to edit the video below into a GIF

they need to put Browns head on the orc, dingwalls head on the troll thing and Greens head on Gandalf

There you go evened up for that one guy who neg repped a joke.

CHARLES GREEN has confirmed that Newcastle United owner Mike Ashley is on the brink of investing in Rangers – and says there are two more billionaires ready to follow him.

The Rangers chief executive believes an involvement with Ashley’s hugely successful Sports Direct company will bring in between £5million to £10million per year.

Speaking to Sky Sports News, Green said: “What we have always said is that we don’t want any one person to own the club but to have high net-worth individuals and if I can complete the other negotiations I am discussing we will have three billionaires as share-holders.

“Hopefully Mike Ashley will be one of them. We are still in talks with the other two and it’s premature to name them.

“I don’t think Mike needs to throw money at Rangers and that’s not the sustainable model for any football club.

“What Mike will do, subject to all of the agreements going through, is bring the might of Sports Direct and that in itself will bring between £5million and £10million in merchandising revenue back into the club.

“That is far more worthwhile than Mike individually signing a cheque because that’s not the right way to run football clubs. It’s about sustainability, it’s about brand awareness and it’s about developing the brand and doing it worldwide.”

I knew about that but i was wondering how much he was worth, i was interested to know if he could be one of the billionaires being spoke about. Hopefully not though, comes across as a right cunt and had no idea how to run Palace, they are still suffering from the effect he had on them. (tu)

Looking at that picture of bomber makes me feel really sorry that people are making a joke of him now.

His only crime is loving the club

Spot on pal, a real shame. Our support really do not help themselves at times. Faceless cowards sitting behind their keyboards aiming bile and abuse the way of a Rangers legend is not behaviour befitting a Rangers fan. (tu)