Broadfoot

JigMeister

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody defending this guy needs his head looked at, really appreciate what he's done for the club, but as a player he isn't good enough for the 3rd division in scotland, one of the worst players ever to represent Rangers! On the plus side has been offered a contract with nottm forrest surely he will go

Anybody defending this guy needs his head looked at, really appreciate what he's done for the club, but as a player he isn't good enough for the 3rd division in scotland, one of the worst players ever to represent Rangers! On the plus side has been offered a contract with nottm forrest surely he will go

so he isn't good enough for div 3 according to you, yet he's been offered a contract with a championship team?

Are people seriously getting offended by the context I used the word 'cunt'?

Behave.

Goian has been worse than Broadfoot so far this season. Sure most will agree. But Goian did a job for us last season as did Boca whereas Broadfoot has always had limited ability and has been very average at the best of times.

Because I think Broadfoot is shite doesn't mean I don't support him when he's on the park. Slating him on RM isn't going to make a difference to his ability.

so he isn't good enough for div 3 according to you, yet he's been offered a contract with a championship team?

so your telling me he's been decent so far in his 3 games? He's been a bombscare as always, don't know why forrest have offered him a contract! Cause nobody would have him last year, he says if am not playing I'm leaving and he didn't play but stuck around, the guys garbage!

A lot of fans have a personal problem with Broadfoot and regardless of how he plays he will get it from most of them. Look at the difference with fans attitudes between him and Alexander who is liked by everyone but has been partly to blame for 2 of the 3 goals we have conceded lately. We wont see any threads calling Alexander shite, amateur or anything else we hear about Broadfoot.

Everyone has their favourite players but they all deserve the same support while they are wearing our jersey.

No, but you are clearly offended because some of us think you are wrong.

Either way, as Jack Nicholson so memorably said in the film `A few good men', "I don't give a fuck what you think". If someone slags off one of our own in a manner I think unwarranted, I'll fight fire with fire.

so your telling me he's been decent so far in his 3 games? He's been a bombscare as always, don't know why forrest have offered him a contract! Cause nobody would have him last year, he says if am not playing I'm leaving and he didn't play but stuck around, the guys garbage!

I'm saying he hasn't been the worst?

Behave.

Goian has been worse than Broadfoot so far this season. Sure most will agree. But Goian did a job for us last season as did Boca whereas Broadfoot has always had limited ability and has been very average at the best of times.

Because I think Broadfoot is shite doesn't mean I don't support him when he's on the park. Slating him on RM isn't going to make a difference to his ability.

It's more the fact you laughed at someone because they supported one of their players.

No, but you are clearly offended because some of us think you are wrong.

Either way, as Jack Nicholson so memorably said in the film `A few good men', "I don't give a fuck what you think". If someone slags off one of our own in a manner I think unwarranted, I'll fight fire with fire.

I couldn't give a fuck if you think Broadfoot is good.

You give a fuck that I think he isn't though.

Disagree

Alexander is a cracking Goalkeeper for us

hes not world class but i feel safe with him

Don't think so mate, find him very shaky always have, needs more aggression if he's going to be considerd good, but will defo do a job for us in the lower leagues

seen big kirk play some smashing games for us in europe and he usually handles the taigs as well in fact i seem to remember him kicking fuck out of that wee beed rattling plastic paddy aiden mcgaydy on a good few occassions.

folk are looking for a whipping boy efter yesterday. if yous want somebody to blame for the state the gers are in then blame the taigs. lawell regan an co are the real criminals in all this with there anti protestant and unionist agendas.

im no kirks biggest fan but come on to fuck this post is one load of pish

Supporting a player and thinking a player is good are completly different

Just to clarify, I support him as a player registered to play for Rangers and think he's an ok player.

It wasn't me that started this thread. It was started by someone who alleged the player in question was Sunday league standard. I opposed that view.

You inferred that to think he was a good player made a person a cunt. I sought clarification by asking if that meant you therefore thought Ally was a cunt for picking him.

After all we have been through I think that we should stick together. If after 10 games we are still producing performances like Saturday the mood might change but for now I'm backing the players and management who represent our club.

In any case, I don't think Broadfoot is shite.