Broadfoot

JigMeister

Then why laugh at him for SUPPORTING a Rangers player by saying he's not shite?

He said I was a deluded fool for thinking Broadfoot was shite at football.

I think that's funny.

I also think it's funny how you gave him red and neg repped me for having an opinion.

But I gave you a rep anyway for all the offence my use of the word cunt has cause.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He said I was a deluded fool for thinking Broadfoot was shite at football.

I think that's funny.

I also think it's funny how you gave him red and neg repped me for having an opinion.

But I gave you a rep anyway for all the offence my use of the word cunt has cause.

Oh so you're going to start complaining about rep now? doh

I'm not offended by the word cunt, i just think it's wrong that you called him one just because he supports one of our players.

Just to clarify, I support him as a player registered to play for Rangers and think he's an ok player.

It wasn't me that started this thread. It was started by someone who alleged the player in question was Sunday league standard. I opposed that view.

You inferred that to think he was a good player made a person a cunt. I sought clarification by asking if that meant you therefore thought Ally was a cunt for picking him.

After all we have been through I think that we should stick together. If after 10 games we are still producing performances like Saturday the mood might change but for now I'm backing the players and management who represent our club.

In any case, I don't think Broadfoot is shite.

Fair enough (tu)

I didn't say I wouldn't support him though. I'm not one of those who spend 90 minutes waiting for a Rangers to make a mistake to give me something to moan about, although I am a moany cunt.

Also, I didn't call u a cunt. I used cunt instead of person or guy like I always do. Just the way speak (tu)

Fair enough (tu)

I didn't say I wouldn't support him though. I'm not one of those who spend 90 minutes waiting for a Rangers to make a mistake to give me something to moan about, although I am a moany cunt.

Also, I didn't call u a cunt. I used cunt instead of person or guy like I always do. Just the way speak (tu)

(tu)

Don't think so mate, find him very shaky always have, needs more aggression if he's going to be considerd good, but will defo do a job for us in the lower leagues

He played a vital role in our UEFA Cup and Scottish Cup semi-final wins, where he made important saves when both games were decided by penalty shoot-outs.

He was our First choice goalkeeper as well when Mcgregor was suspended by Rangers because of the night of drinking with the Scotland Team.

and he played in all matches of the successful 2009-10 Scottish League Cup campaign, including the final against St. Mirren so the guys not that bad

We should give all the players a chance I never have been a clubfoot fan ever since his play me or im off comments after we paid his wages because he cant boil an egg..if we have players who are shysters and cant stomache the lower leagues then we should move them on....I took out 6 hours of my family holiday and plenty of euros in taxi fares to find a pub showing the game the result was a shock and was disappointing but we have to remember it's only our third competitive game since we had our squad butchered by traitors, we will piss this league and I'm sure we will rise back to the top!!

That's the trouble with euphoria (We're gonna walk the League, win every game 5 - 0), it comes back to bite your arse.

How did you feel throughout the last 6 months?. I know I felt like shite at times, wondering if we would survive etc.

Now imagine how the Players felt and multiply by 10, then they have to adapt to a different league which is not easy.

Some of the play is not going to be pretty at times and that's why WE, as No 12, must play our part to lift the Team.

We've got to support OUR Club through the good times AND the bad times.

I appreciate Kirks effort, no one can question that but as a footballer he is below average imo.

I would not single him out for the draw though as unlikr boca and Goain he actually tried his heart out.

He gets my support when he wears our colours but I don't really rate him.

I think in a back 4 he could do a job but ask him to do anything else other than sit in and defend and your asking too much from him.

Done well several Years ago, and has got steadily worse, not been the same playrr since his injury period but is limited..

We need a capableRB as it is and jas been aajor weekness in our Team.

Lost count how many Goals we have lost down that side.It is never ending.

We have been very strong on the LB side thanks to Sasa and Lee Wallace and our Team is out of balance .

We need to stick young Cole in there he has pace and mobility.

This must be family, and friends of Bigfoot on here.I watched that game on Saturday, and he had a simple clearance to make, but he fucked it up, sliced the ball straight up in the air, they get the ball, cross it into the box "goal". Then he has a simple header to make, hes under no pressure, theres no cunt within 20yards of him, and he fucks it up headers the ball 50 fucking yards "backwards for a fucking corner,"goal". Now I watched that with my own eyes, then you get people on here telling you hes not responsible for any goals.

Now dont get me wrong Ill support the guy because he plays for Rangers, but dont tell me I cant come on here and let off some steam, unless you want me to do it at the game.

And dont go on about his loyalty too much because, he would have been gone already but no cunt wanted him even though he tried to get away. Remember this is a guy that couldnt cook a fucking egg, and we end up paying his wages for fuck knows how long, when he couldnt play, so I think weve done alright by him. :superally:

Clubfoot's not good enough and won't improve. He can't pass the ball 5yards in front of him without the hand coming up to apologise but then again, the rest of the team were piss poor on Saturday as well.

We should keep the ball way better than what we've been doing and being in the 3rd Div is a perfect opportunity to develop a passing style that is pleasing on the eye to the fans e.g. Swansea without the pressure of winning every game to stay ahead of the bheasts. I know we can't afford players of that calibre but our players should still be streets ahead of part time painter & decorators that will be riddled throughout this league.

If we'd drawn 2-2 on Saturday but had played great football and got stung twice then we wouldn't have had such a bashing from anyone and everyone. We've had to put up with shitey football for too long ao hopefully the work at Murray Park will pay dividends a month or so into the season. Keeping the ball for better and longer should be paramount here. :uk: