Fantastic response today!

Gaz92

Although I feel sorry for the people waiting for their tickets, gotta say beaming at pride at the pictures of the queue's outside the ticket office. Was never in doubt renewing my own ticket, and I doubt the response of those wanting part of the action was ever in doubt, but the place is in meltdown due to the response!

We really do have a stunning support, and I was reading on Twitter that the highest attendance for a 4th tier match in Britain is 37k. Surely we'll ease by this on the first attempt?

Bring on Saturday, and bring on the rest of the season :21:.

Im in the queue just now , feels like the 80's with this amount of bears , also feels like a family club handing out juice , shortbread and kids packs to eveeyone. A nice touch when it started to rain they moved us all under govan stand concourse . A proud bear today I am !!

it is fantastic, but am starting to worry that I wont get to a game at Ibrox again this season

Yeah that crossed my mind too. Can't do the season ticket thing because I can't commit to all games but I had planned to do as many as I could with my son over the season

:disappointment:

I was reading on Twitter that the highest attendance for a 4th tier match in Britain is 37k. Surely we'll ease by this on the first attempt?

Apart form us what other 4th tier team could possibly fill 37k seats?

Just off from the phone lines, about 40 minutes in total.

I am now the very proud owner of a shiney new Season Ticket :21: :21:

I have already been moved for the East Stirling Game but will get my smart card through for the following league game.

I have already been moved for the East Stirling Game but will get my smart card through for the following league game.

Any reason for moving you?

Why is the game on Saturday not included in your ST? I thought i read on the season ticket q&a that if the ticket is ordered before Thurs you should have it in time for Saturdays game

Why is the game on Saturday not included in your ST? I thought i read on the season ticket q&a that if the ticket is ordered before Thurs you should have it in time for Saturdays game

The game IS on my ST but because of the time it will take to get the smart card to me, they will issue a hard copy ticket for the East Stirling Game and then issue the smart card thereafter

We really do have a stunning support, and I was reading on Twitter that the highest attendance for a 4th tier match in Britain is 37k. Surely we'll ease by this on the first attempt?

Depending on the crowd there may be more at Ibrox than the rest of Scottish football put together (League & SPL that is).

My estimates for Saturday :

Ross County - Celtic (5,500)

Hearts - Inverness CT (12,000)

Kilmarnock - Motherwell (5,000)

St. Johnstone - Aberdeen (4,500)

TOTAL = 27,000

If there are around 15,000 at the other 14 SFL games the total attendance in Scotland excluding the Rangers game will be around 42,000.

If that happens I wonder if it will be reported in the press (both records).

Any reason for moving you?

I have seats with me & a mate and his boy, but those seats, I presume, have been taken already for the East Striling game, so they have moved us back a couple of rows

Im in the queue just now , feels like the 80's with this amount of bears , also feels like a family club handing out juice , shortbread and kids packs to eveeyone. A nice touch when it started to rain they moved us all under govan stand concourse . A proud bear today I am !!

(tu) Brilliant to here this. Did Green come out and talk with the fans again?