Season Ticket Payments

3rbagel

Have emailed and tryed to phone the ticket office but i cant get through. I renewed a week last saturday. Just concerned it wont be activated till payment has been taken.

Renewed before you and no payment yet! but did notice a £1 going out of my account and that is normal practise to verify your card details! If you login to your rangers account and you can't buy a ST, then you have one and they will take the money when they can, I think :)

Have emailed and tryed to phone the ticket office but i cant get through. I renewed a week last saturday. Just concerned it wont be activated till payment has been taken.

Mine was taken from my account today mate, my mate renewed his before me and nothing has been taken from his account yet so I wouldn't worry you'll be fine. Probably taking the money in alphabetical order or by order of banks.

Check the Rangers website and see if your seat is blanked out, that's what I did yesterday for reassurance 00000042.gif

Mine still hasn't come out. Phoned up yesterday and got the guy to check it was renewed and he said aye it's just that some of the payments are delayed.

If it doesn't come out tomorrow i'm going to be a nervous wreck on Saturday walking up that turnstile incase the red light comes on :lol:

Guys, just log into the ticket website and click on secondary ticketing. It'll tell you whether your seat is booked on your smart card and gives you the option to sell it back to Rangers.

Good shout mate!

Just checked online and the secondary ticketing option is there for the shire game, puts my mind at ease for Saturday.

Thanks.

I got through this morning by using the 'purchase a match ticket' option on the phone. The operator was happy to speak about my season ticket, checked the details and confirmed that my card has been activated, even though the money has yet to come off my account. If you are still trying to get info, I suggest phoning and using the 'purchase a match ticket' option. I sent my renewal by post over two weeks ago, so they are clearly swamped.