Ross County!

dee9

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The obsession goes both ways unfortunately. Some of our fans have watched more of them play this season that they have us :anguish:

It really does. I never realised until lately just how bad some of our supporters obsession is with them. Not just here but on FB and real life too :anguish:

(tu)

If anything they're helping the viewing figures. I just haven't taken an interest at all, there is now literally nothing to watch. Couldn't have told you this morning who was playing to save my life.

The ending ruined the hilarity somewhat to be fair, but honestly this idea that we should all treat what we watch on TV like it's some sort of X-Factor vs Strictly Come Dancing viewing contest is just a nonsense.

We don't need to campaign for people to stop watching the SPL, nobody will watch it because it's terrible. It's a bit like campaigning to keep Geri Halliwell out of the charts.

Two league games played two goalkeeping howlers to the benefit of the tims. Must see if match fixing is a crime against sporting integrity.

Also sellik pen claim was never a pen, even the serial complainers never claimed for it at the time.