UB&TBO plz read

Hi Lisburn ,,looking to go over to Portugal on the 16 th oct for the N.I. game mate can you advise on the best way to get tickets . i.e. travel club / supporters club....QS

i will ring up the guys in the northern ireland club and ask them. if theres tickets available i will pm you there contact details etc for ya mate ...QS

I don't understand how you could simply move people to accommodate others. I've had my seat for 6 years in BF3, I know everyone around me who have always renewed. It's a mixed bunch but the banter is always great, and I'd be pretty pissed off if I was told we had to move to accommodate others.

I don't understand how you could simply move people to accommodate others. I've had my seat for 6 years in BF3, I know everyone around me who have always renewed. It's a mixed bunch but the banter is always great, and I'd be pretty pissed off if I was told we had to move to accommodate others.

well you must be ik to move to accomodate the tims.

I tried to buy a Union Bears scarf the other day so I wrote to their Facebook page. Couldn't get a scarf because they had all sold out. Gutted because thy're smart at fuck. Ended up buying one at the match on Saturday that says "Build My Gallows, Build Them High". There was a belter that said "Big Jock Knew But Said Nothing" :21:

I really hope I'm wrong, but I think when the novelty wears off from us being the third division and we lose bodies at Ibrox the UB's and TBO will get their chance to move into the Copland Front and possibly expand their group from there.

I do hope our support continues to back us like they did on Saturday though, but I can't see it keeping up.

I really hope I'm wrong, but I think when the novelty wears off from us being the third division and we lose bodies at Ibrox the UB's and TBO will get their chance to move into the Copland Front and possibly expand their group from there.

I do hope our support continues to back us like they did on Saturday though, but I can't see it keeping up.

Oi don't send them over to me :)