Sell out Thursday

It has been amazing. Dont forget there is also people that use this site daily that went and paid off some of the smaller creditors in their areas.

Administration might just be the thing that unites our club to its strongest ever position, fan-wise anyway. The last 2 seasons have done something which I thought impossible.... Made me (and others) love this club even more. Our club is immortal.

Very well said. :clap: :clap:

Who is this regarding?

The poster ViniH who asked tongue in cheek(I think) for a poster to pay his flights which are about £100. So I suggested a paypal account where the boys from the forum could maybe contribute and get him over for a game? Obviously I don't know the posters exact circumstance just thought it would be a good story if the boys could get someone over to Ibrox :)

The poster ViniH who asked tongue in cheek(I think) for a poster to pay his flights which are about £100. So I suggested a paypal account where the boys from the forum could maybe contribute and get him over for a game? Obviously I don't know the posters exact circumstance just thought it would be a good story if the boys could get someone over to Ibrox :)

Nice thought but as you said we have no idea of his circumstances,a good idea for someone that's been on here a while and can't afford travel to Ibrox.

It was totally tongue in cheek, and seriously DO NOT do this on my account. On the one hand it would be a cool thing for the forum to do for someone in principle, on the other hand I should absolutely not be the recipient of such a nice gesture - I simply do not deserve it.

If you really want to organise this, do it for someone who's financial woes are less self-inflicted - like Marcelo, for example (although that's obviously going to be more than £100).

i am not a ST holder but booked my ticket for falkirk game and due to my shift work i hope to get to most home games from now on,east stirling game was fantastic,me and my son were blown away with our support.

if theres over 30,000 there on thursday i think thats a great turnout,more the merrier though :uk::21:

The East Stirling game will have our highest attendance this season, unless we draw Celtic/Aberdeen/Hearts in the cup.

The only other league game that would approach a sellout would be the title-clincher.

With respect, i don't agree. I think that the fans have bonded together like never before, and have realised just how close we were to losing our beloved club for good.As a result i think that we will have more sell-outs this sason than we have ever had, and the whole world will looking on in sheer awe. Keep it up guys, lets pack out Ibrox for every single game this season .

It was totally tongue in cheek, and seriously DO NOT do this on my account. On the one hand it would be a cool thing for the forum to do for someone in principle, on the other hand I should absolutely not be the recipient of such a nice gesture - I simply do not deserve it.

If you really want to organise this, do it for someone who's financial woes are less self-inflicted - like Marcelo, for example (although that's obviously going to be more than £100).

I just thought the overall idea was a good one. After everything we have been through in the past 6 months it is good to see our support as united as I have ever seen. I know how great it was for me seeing Rangers take to the field against East Fife for the first time after everything happened and it was one of my best experiences of supporting Rangers.

We came so close to losing our club that I think every fan should get the chance to get back to Ibrox and see the team we love take to the field :)

Follow, Follow WATP :21:

That would require me to actually believe some random on the internet would do such a thing for a stranger, and as a (relatively) normal sane person, I believe no such thing.

then you havnt read the threads were people are buying tickets and arranging travel for others who cant afford it. My hat goes off to them all.

I just thought the overall idea was a good one. After everything we have been through in the past 6 months it is good to see our support as united as I have ever seen. I know how great it was for me seeing Rangers take to the field against East Fife for the first time after everything happened and it was one of my best experiences of supporting Rangers.

We came so close to losing our club that I think every fan should get the chance to get back to Ibrox and see the team we love take to the field :)

Follow, Follow WATP :21:

Yeah it's great, despite living 400 miles away, and having no real way to justify the cost, I am doing everything I can to get to some games this season. The more the better.

1345839604' post='1060367388']

That would require me to actually believe some random on the internet would do such a thing for a stranger, and as a (relatively) normal sane person, I believe no such thing.

Sorry to burst your bubble but Red White and Blue who I'd never met bought me 2 tickets for east Stirling game to get ibrox roaring !!! That's what being a bear is all about