Aberdeen moving out of the city

I am up in sheeptown today and its just been on the local radio saying the aberdeen board are meeting today for the first time since their satduim move was knocked back from the council. The meeting today is to discus moving the staduim out of the city.

Where do you think they would go I don't realy care but finding it funny that the board are doing what every it will take to get what they want to save the club

Following this afternoon's monthly Board meeting at Pittodrie Stadium, the Dons have confirmed they will use the next few weeks to investigate the options the Club has for its new home following last Wednesday's 'no' vote for the training facilities at Calder Park by Aberdeen City Council.

Dons Vice Chairman George Yule commented. "The Board agreed unanimously that the sensible way forward is for us to explore all realistic options available and that will include sitting down with both of the councils, City and Shire, to determine exactly what the current position is in terms of availability of suitable sites.

"Given the way matters have panned out, we have a significant amount of work to be undertaken and when all the initial due diligence of the alternative options have been carried out, and only after that period, will AFC be in a position to form a more definitive view of what the future is likely to hold for us in regard to stadium re-location opportunities.

"I can also confirm that since last week's vote we have received a number of unsolicited, but nevertheless welcome approaches from local private landowners wishing to assist the Club in its quest for a new stadium and while I am not in a position to be specific as to their locations at this point, I can assure our supporters that each of them will be fully considered on its merits and any decisions taken will be done in the best interests of AFC, our staff and our supporters.

"As I said last week, these are extremely challenging times for Scottish football and the stadium issue is yet another hurdle for us to overcome. However, everybody connected with the Club is absolutely resolved to ensuring the long term prosperity of AFC and, one way or another, that is something I'm confident we'll achieve going for

So local landowners have offered to help the club with their relocation its just a shame its not at the bottom of the north sea