New Members

Every new member should be told to take a picture of themselves in a Rangers top whilst holding an object randomly selected by admin that can be found in most homes, like a tv remote or something. Surely this would prove them to be legit Rangers fans, as a taig would struggle to find a photo of someone in a Rangers top holding a random object, an object that admin would select.

Either this is a good idea or I've finally lost my mind.

Every new member should be told to take a picture of themselves in a Rangers top whilst holding an object randomly selected by admin that can be found in most homes, like a tv remote or something. Surely this would prove them to be legit Rangers fans, as a taig would struggle to find a photo of someone in a Rangers top holding a random object, an object that admin would select.

Lost your mind. Your logic should have been none of them actually own TVs, and shops don't put the remotes on display with the TVs therefore they wouldn't be able to steal them in order to pass the Mols94 photo exam.

Why not have a private section with a small fee to join, no taig is going to dip his hand in the collection plate to join a Rangers board, leave just the basics open to non members ( the money could be donated to something worthwhile if the site owners dont need it )

Is this type of thread going to be a new monthly feature?

NO, let's stop this shite now!

That last one,wishyProd reeled us in and then spewed his bile and probably gave me a much needed -ve rep because I gave an adult response,in advising members to ignore him.

Who really cares why does it bother people when a tarrier shows up then everyone should just ignore them and admin should take a note of their IP address and ban them for good and stop any new accounts from that IP address no need to get worked up over them.

Or maybe outed tarriers should have all their details posted on the board for everyone to see.

Who really cares why does it bother people when a tarrier shows up then everyone should just ignore them and admin should take a note of their IP address and ban them for good and stop any new accounts from that IP address no need to get worked up over them.

Or maybe outed tarriers should have all their details posted on the board for everyone to see.

I found one.

Declan Benedict Fitzpatrick,

1916 Falls Rd,

Coatbridge.

Occupation- alter boy.

Hobbies - giving priests a gobble.

Favourit toy - his sisters used tampons.

Convictions - tottie thief,heroin dealing,beating up OAP's and being on the sex offenders regester.

:clap:

Good shout mate

But I would go down th vb route where you need someone to vouch for you

I am new and not a Pope Ring Kisser. But a small payment would put off the lower forms of life from joining. I would be happy to pay a £10 or something as a joining fee for a Rangers cause /charity. £10 would put the taigs off completely as it would cut in to their rent boy money.

I am new and not a Pope Ring Kisser. But a small payment would put off the lower forms of life from joining. I would be happy to pay a £10 or something as a joining fee for a Rangers cause /charity. £10 would put the taigs off completely as it would cut in to their rent boy money.

Good idea mate, but I suspect pick pocketing would rise just to fund their obsessiveness.

Can't imagine it would be that effective. They may be obsessed with us, but I imagine once they've outed themselves and got banned, they probably wouldn't sign back up. Besides, IP bans are childs play to get around.

a bar of soap as the object. Always.

Or alternate between that and a toothbrush.

That would mean we would never get any of them again (tu)

ADMIN, why don't you get references from other RM members before admitting new ones.

That twat wishyProd wasn't the first to infiltrate and won't be the last, unless something is done.

I didn't know anyone on here when I joined....so how could I have got references from anyone