Bocanegra to Racing Santander (Loan)

Rangers Rob

Hope everything works out for him. Been a big fan of his for quite a while. Dont know why there's bears on here

that like to hate on him. Dont think many can touch his international CV. 106 caps 13 goals. He was put in difficult

situation for sure. Looking for his THIRD and last World Cup coming up and anyone that knows Klinsmann knows 4th tier

football wont keep him in the mix.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

saw the Sky interview with him when he was in his car leaving training. He said it was a hard decision for him because he really loves the club. Emphasized that the good thing about the loan is that he gets to come back to Rangers.

i dunno but does anyone seriously think Boca will be with the club when we get back to the SPL? He'll be like 36 by then.

saw the Sky interview with him when he was in his car leaving training. He said it was a hard decision for him because he really loves the club. Emphasized that the good thing about the loan is that he gets to come back to Rangers.

i dunno but does anyone seriously think Boca will be with the club when we get back to the SPL? He'll be like 36 by then.

Can see him playing out the last year of his contract here (next year), then going to MLS for a year or two to finish it out. Just hope he gets to play that year here and that we don't sell him to MLS to get a fee when he returns.

As a person, I really like Carlos Bocanegra and Im glad he is going to Spain to play. He is the Captain of the USA and he needs to be playing at a higher level. I hope to see him in a Rangers jersey again.

Thank you Captain America. Not goodbye, merely see you soon.

Cant believe I got neg repped for backing up Bocanegra. Just cant stand people comin on here and hatin

on a good player for no reason. I admit I am a huge fan of the USMNT and he is a player who definately

has my respect. Just some backround on me, I am a 7th generation American of Scottish descent and been

a Rangers fan for awhile. There are many here in the states. Not sure if people know that there are more

people in the U.S. of Scottish ancestry than there are in Scotland.

Cant believe I got neg repped for backing up Bocanegra. Just cant stand people comin on here and hatin

on a good player for no reason. I admit I am a huge fan of the USMNT and he is a player who definately

has my respect. Just some backround on me, I am a 7th generation American of Scottish descent and been

a Rangers fan for awhile. There are many here in the states. Not sure if people know that there are more

people in the U.S. of Scottish ancestry than there are in Scotland.

Shame the club didn't do more to go after the American market when we had two (Beasley, Edu) and then three (Edu, Bedoya, Bocanegra) Americans in the squad, missed opportunities. Last time they played over here was against LA Galaxy in May 2007.

Shame the club didn't do more to go after the American market when we had two (Beasley, Edu) and then three (Edu, Bedoya, Bocanegra) Americans in the squad, missed opportunities. Last time they played over here was against LA Galaxy in May 2007.

Thought I had heard there was plan for Rangers to play some friendlies this summer in the U.S. . But with the s*** hittin

the fan in Feb. , that kinda ended that. Was hoping they would play one in Yankee stadium. I'm only about 10 minutes away

and it would finally give me a reason to go there.

PS- a rep for the awesome signature.(my second fave)

Thought I had heard there was plan for Rangers to play some friendlies this summer in the U.S. . But with the s*** hittin

the fan in Feb. , that kinda ended that. Was hoping they would play one in Yankee stadium. I'm only about 10 minutes away

and it would finally give me a reason to go there.

They were to come over in the 2010 preseason to play Celtic at Fenway Park in Boston, DC United at RFK Stadium, and Club America (from Mexico) at Cowboys Stadium in Dallas. The entire trip was scrapped after a Celtic supporting columnist for the Boston Globe attributed the Ibrox disaster to crowd trouble. Wish they had just found a replacement for the Fenway game and gone forward with the rest of the tour.

PS- a rep for the awesome signature.(my second fave)

Like you, I am an American.

Love Boca but Captain Claudio still my #1. We should have more Americans in our side, missed a trick following Reyna's exit.

Would do well to nab some talent from MLS while working our way back up the leagues, many MLS teams are better than the topflight teams in Scotland and players get paid dirt cheap wages - most earn $50,000-$200,000 A YEAR. http://www.mlsplayers.org/files/August%201,%202012%20Salary%20Information%20-%20By%20Club.pdf