Bocanegra to Racing Santander (Loan)

Rangers Rob

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't mentioned it to the wean yet, not that he'd know fuck all of what I was talking bout craphead2.gif

Have already called the guy in question tonight, but as you will know..busy busy night for him. Will give him a call on Sunday as I have to chat about something else.........fingers crossed he managed to nab him bud.............it was the top he played in I asked him to get.

If not can get something sorted and signed for him . Shit big Kirk is away also uk.gif

Says he's away on loan on STV twitter, wish it would be confirmed sick of the speculation maybe finally we can concentrate on playing, it's been obvious he didn't want to be here, should never have been captain, I'll be there Sunday with my captain Jig sign, he really deserves it :)

Have already called the guy in question tonight, but as you will know..busy busy night for him. Will give him a call on Sunday as I have to chat about something else.........fingers crossed he managed to nab him bud.............it was the top he played in I asked him to get.

If not can get something sorted and signed for him . Shit big Kirk is away also uk.gif

laugh.gif

He'll love it whatever it is, mate 00000042.gif

Says he's away on loan on STV twitter, wish it would be confirmed sick of the speculation maybe finally we can concentrate on playing, it's been obvious he didn't want to be here, should never have been captain, I'll be there Sunday with my captain Jig sign, he really deserves it :)

AS, Marca, and Racing themselves have confirmed it. We're obviously waiting for one release about the whole day's business.

Don't like the "heart was not in it" chat. He was told by Klinsmann he had no chance of selection for the World Cup squad if he stayed with us. Tough choice for any pro to make, let alone a captain of his national side.

Don't like the "heart was not in it" chat. He was told by Klinsmann he had no chance of selection for the World Cup squad if he stayed with us. Tough choice for any pro to make, let alone a captain of his national side.

(tu)

The body language experts/amateur psychologist fanboys won't like this

I was not bringing him down. He has been a good player for us (tu)

Come on he plays for USA not Spain or Brazil??

I can't say I ever liked the man, and this season he has looked unfussed and has played poorly, perhaps the speculation will ease some minds and we can get someone playing who is desperate to play for the famous Glasgow Rangers :uk:

Come on he plays for a team that consistently reaches the quarters of the World Cup and ended Spain's 33 game undefeated streak??

He's 33, this is his last major tournament, he's the captain of a good international side featuring a bunch of players on probably their last chance to do something: Howard, Donovan, Dempsey, Boca himself. Not sure why this is tough. I hate that he's probably gone for good, but it's mental to think that only if you're the captain of one of the most storied int'l sides in the world should you care about your career for your country.

Despite being a bit off the pace so far this season, I'll miss Boca. Pretty sure he's played his last game for us. Captain of your country, a handsome bastard with a babe of a wife and then he gets to captain The Rangers. What a fucking life.

Wish him all the very best. :clap:

Despite being a bit off the pace so far this season, I'll miss Boca. Pretty sure he's played his last game for us. Captain of your country, a handsome bastard with a babe of a wife and then he gets to captain The Rangers. What a fucking life.

Wish him all the very best. :clap:

We should all be so lucky tongue.gif

Your bitterness towards Bocanegra is unwarranted IMO.

Come on he plays for USA not Spain or Brazil??

I can't say I ever liked the man, and this season he has looked unfussed and has played poorly, perhaps the speculation will ease some minds and we can get someone playing who is desperate to play for the famous Glasgow Rangers :uk:

Genuinely don't know anyone who has said they didn't like Boca, including Celtic fans.

It's my opinion and I know quite a few people not bothered he is going and if you read alot of the boca threads there is plenty of people on here not fussed by him. I was there Thursday and people behind me were shouting some bad abuse at him? I think we have a few good youngsters that might now get a chance :)