Bocanegra to Racing Santander (Loan)

Rangers Rob

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's my opinion and I know quite a few people not bothered he is going and if you read alot of the boca threads there is plenty of people on here not fussed by him. I was there Thursday and people behind me were shouting some bad abuse at him? I think we have a few good youngsters that might now get a chance :)

Was there too. Didn't hear a lot. Think some people are just hugely fickle. Written off after half a dozen games with no pre-season after a year of standout performances. Not having a go at you personally, just think there are some childish, very short-minded folk who don't appreciate what a player he is and has been for us.

The only argument I can see is that he may have been on a decent wage and we needed to get that off the bill. That's fine. I expected him to go

Also, how can you not like him? Hope you were watching SSN there. Top lad, desperate to come back after his loan deal

The more I think of it it is a Good bit of business...we loan Boca and Goian for a year,lowering the wage bill considerably.

We should still have the capability to win the league this year,then if there is reconstruction next season (please no) they both come back will be like a couple of new signings which will be welcomed as the illegal ban will still be in place...All in All looking good!

The more I think of it it is a Good bit of business...we loan Boca and Goian for a year,lowering the wage bill considerably.

We should still have the capability to win the league this year,then if there is reconstruction next season (please no) they both come back will be like a couple of new signings which will be welcomed as the illegal ban will still be in place...All in All looking good!

Bang on mate,ban still in place,Boca and Goian still in place (tu)