Scotland v Serbia

Scotland probably have the best pool of players available to them and the highest number playing at what could be considered a high level that they have had in about a deacde.

The players are not the problem.

Best pool of players --- compared to??? The quality of players being produced in Scotland is woeful. It's a sad day when hopes rest on a player the caliber of Charlie Adam. And what about Caldwell and Webster - you cannot be serious. If that is the best the country has to offer no wonder they have failed to qualify for major tournaments for the past 15 years.

No the players are not the problem. The system that produces dross is the problem/ Look no further than the SFA and the SPL.

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Typical Levein.

Should have went 4-4-2 with Rhodes & Fletcher up top,our best 2 strikers imo.

We need to beat either Wales or Serbia (highly unlikely with a 4-6-0 no doubt) away,plus win all our home games to qualify.

Fletcher and Rhodes would guarantee goals, no doubt about it but the nation has to suffer because of one prick who ain't got the balls to swallow his pride and get the boy back in.

He's bloody brutal and everyone of us know it, why does he still have a job?

Snodgrass, Morrison and Caldwell should be nowhere near a football pitch tbh. If it wasn't for McGregor....

Need goals -- we have always struggled to score and we keep our best striker on the bench. Miller -- clearly not sharp. Disappointing result.. but I get the feeling Serbia quite happy with a draw and had plenty more to offer.

In what universe did Scotland get outplayed there?

We clearly made enough chances to win the game and should have won the game.

Should we?

And Serbia didnt?

As another another poster said, their goalkeeper had fcuk all to do.

Prepare yourself for another piss-poor campaign.

Allan doesn't get played at club level so why does he warrant a start with the national side?

Because i think he could do a better job than Morrison. Kenny misser plays in America ffs, and he still gets a start. Allan was a stand out in the U21 game, albeit only against Luxembourg.

Because i think he could do a better job than Morrison. Kenny misser plays in America ffs, and he still gets a start. Allan was a stand out in the U21 game, albeit only against Luxembourg.

Playing in America does not make you a bad player btw...

Allan needs games at first team level he's only had a handful at Dundee united before going down south, it would be a disaster.

Fletcher and Rhodes would guarantee goals, no doubt about it but the nation has to suffer because of one prick who ain't got the balls to swallow his pride and get the boy back in.

He's bloody brutal and everyone of us know it, why does he still have a job?

Yip, levein should be on the phone now begging Fletcher to play for us. With a finisher, we would have won that game easily.

Playing in America does not make you a bad player btw...

Likewise the Scottish third division.

Black is a perfectly good holding midfielder but not like a Scottish manager to shoe horn a fucking centre half in there eh.

He has to go. Along with the SFA and SPL board and only then, will I actually care again.

People going on about a striker bagging goals today did they actually create lots of chances that I missed? I don't think they ever looked like scoring bar two chances if I recall.

A good striker would have just got frustrated out there with fuck all to work off.