Just a thought

scott_22

Maybe not bears den, sorry if offended. Me and my mates are just discussing about the Bears and our squad. I'm happy with squad we have. Long story short, I was saying I thought we should have signed Rory McCallister from Peterhead , he knocked back SPL clubs last season due to going through his plumbing apprenticeship, we could have signed him for buttons and offered him a small but decent wage. I'm not trying to criticise our signing policy, indeed I'm pleasantly surprised at the signings, but I think he'd have been a decent addition.

He turned down a move to an SPL club(s), the chance to become a full time professional footballer, to carry on his plumbing apprenticeship? Jesus christ anguish.gif

A plumber scored against us. craphead2.gif

In all seriousness though, we could do worse than signing him.

EDIT: Well, we could have. Need to a wait a while now.

He turned down a move to an SPL club(s), the chance to become a full time professional footballer, to carry on his plumbing apprenticeship? Jesus christ

Aye, madness turning down 2 grand a week for a ten year career over getting a trade that he'll be able to work in the rest of his life. What do you actually think ex St. Mirren, St. Johnstone etc players do once their football career is over, they need to get cash from somewhere and this guy will at least have a good trade behind him.

Aye, madness turning down 2 grand a week for a ten year career over getting a trade that he'll be able to work in the rest of his life. What do you actually think ex St. Mirren, St. Johnstone etc players do once their football career is over, they need to get cash from somewhere and this guy will at least have a good trade behind him.

He coulda trained tae be a plumber efter his career wiz over.