15's lose to Hibs

Elfideldo

Maybe (hopefully) all in due course?

Was definitely one of the things i was hopeful of out of the situation, could benefit us massively in future.

In my opinion the best thing to come out of bombers "bid" was the fact he didn't transfer over

A was at the under 14s 4-0 very poor the day never got started in the 1st 30mins lost a goal just before the break .Better 2nd 30 hit the post a few times.3rd 30mins lost an early goal chasing the game then heads went down lost another 2 stupid goals

Sorry mate but I am too busy worrying about what Motherwell might do to our central defence to get to upset about the kids right now!

Fuck off declan.

im looking forward to what we are going to do to their defence.

Do you not have a forum of your own? :ph34r:

:shifty:

We have state of the are facilities for these lads to learn their trade... the best in Scotland by all accounts.

It's down to the coaching, it's dated and clearly not matching what we have in terms of where we train.

What will it take to get this changed? Who is looking over this at the club?

So many want instant change and if they don't see it happening over night questions need answered lol. it is not an easy task in any attempts to restructure a thing as big as rangers.

Anyway surely this cones under ally and his inabilities.

So many want instant change and if they don't see it happening over night questions need answered lol. it is not an easy task in any attempts to restructure a thing as big as rangers.

Anyway surely this cones under ally and his inabilities.

This is not something new….

There has been questions raised in this department for many years.

How long now is it since we opened our state of the art training ground? It means nothing if the people leading these boys out are not making the most of what we have.

This is not something new….

There has been questions raised in this department for many years.

How long now is it since we opened our state of the art training ground? It means nothing if the people leading these boys out are not making the most of what we have.

I believe Murray park will he utilised more wisely with this regime and those involved.

And even if it is all changed for the better, time must also be allowed on top of what you feel is already too much time wasted.

And I'm sorry but it has produced some quality looking prospects already, maybe not for us but I'd happily use the facilities in a manner where we made money from the players who come through.

I believe Murray park will he utilised more wisely with this regime and those involved.

And even if it is all changed for the better, time must also be allowed on top of what you feel is already too much time wasted.

I hope so, but should we stay with the same people as we have been using for years or go with something new?

The poster who has been actually reporting and attending these games seems to think we are going nowhere and he is better qualified than any of us to judge what is happening on this front.

I am worried by the reports I have read from the OP.

I hope so, but should we stay with the same people as we have been using for years or go with something new?

The poster who has been actually reporting and attending these games seems to think we are going nowhere and he is better qualified than any of us to judge what is happening on this front.

I am worried by the reports I have read from the OP.

I'd like to see it utilised in a manner wher we benefit most instead of producing what looked like promising players and then just going for buttons, or just going.

Kids need to have belief thr is a future, a playing future as a youngster being given the platform where he himself feels it's great to be here and the prospects of games are a reality, this is happening now gladly. Forced or not it's reality at rangers now. This has been a major flaw lately.

I'd like to see it utilised in a manner wher we benefit most instead of producing what looked like promising players and then just going for buttons, or just going.

Kids need to have belief thr is a future, a playing future as a youngster being given the platform where he himself feels it's great to be here and the prospects of games are a reality, this is happening now gladly. Forced or not it's reality at rangers now. This has been a major flaw lately.

It’s a good point and I just hope that when we get back to where we belong we do not go down the same route re bringing in foreign players instead of bringing a Barry McKay, Andy Little or a Lewis Macleod through the ranks.

I have a feeling that Little would not even be here today if Admin did not come around and that would have been a shame as we have seen he clearly has something to offer the team.