Last minute winners

thetrurobear

I always loved our away day wins late on, two against Hearts (SFL3 feeder club) stick in my mind, boydy pen last minute and the best one was paysmith late on after lafferty freekick, was a vid on youtube but cant find it now, what a celebration that was !

I always loved our away day wins late on, two against Hearts (SFL3 feeder club) (SFL3 feeder club) stick in my mind, boydy pen last minute and the best one was paysmith late on after lafferty freekick, was a vid on youtube but cant find it now, what a celebration that was !

It was going so well until you mentioned those traitor bastards.

I enjoyed Darcheville's in a 1-0 win at Caley. Adam was shocking all game but hit the bar twice with some amazing efforts. We really had to win the game and Darche popped up with a scuffed volley.

I loved our win against Hearts (SFL3 feeder club) when Boyd scored the penalty, and the other time when Paysmith scored after neat foot work.

By large and far my two favourites....

Edu and the scottish cup final.

It was going so well until you mentioned those traitor bastards.

yeah they are traiting bastards now but i aint going to forget some of the memories, remember they won us those titles, just a pitty they fucked us over and now are never welcome back..

If the Edu goal was at the piggery it would have been ten times better.

Anyway my top five (from memory) are:

Lovenkrands cup final, someone tell me a better feeling than winning the cup against the bheggers in injury time?

Ricksen penalty against Hearts (SFL3 feeder club) (SFL3 feeder club) at Tynecastle. The penalty that shouldn't have been. :lol:

Naismith vs Hearts (SFL3 feeder club) (SFL3 feeder club), we just went fucken mental that day, I'll never forget it, one of my favourite games. 1-0 down with 9 minutes to go aswell!

Arteta penalty vs Dunfermline, pretty much ensured the title was ours. Meant the bheggers had to score twice in injury time.

Rod Wallace at the piggery. Rangers end went bonkers. Fair enough it was 87 minutes but still what a time to score!

Richard Gough with his first goal against Celtic. Wasn't around back then, but thank goodness for youtube. Incredible scenes.

HAHA look at 9:20 and you see Chris Woods conducting a familiar tune...

Was Graham Roberts mate,Woods got sent off after being slapped by that fanny macavennie

After the obvious choices noted above in more recent times I remember some earlier late wins which were mega in their day.

Cup final v Dundee 1964 Jimmy Millar & Ralph Brand each scored in last 2 mins for 3 - 1 Gers.

One particular favourite was Christmas Day 1971 at Easter Road. Hibs hammered us for the entire game but Colin Stein popped up with the only goal in the dying seconds in what was one of the few times we got up the park. Scored right in front of us, the Gers fans went mental.

Alfie Con last minute v tims in Jan '73

Colin Jackson last minute winner v sheep in League Cup Final 1979.

Another personal favourite Bobby Russell in Eindhoven 1978. What a night I had there!!

One particular favourite was Christmas Day 1971 at Easter Road. Hibs hammered us for the entire game but Colin Stein popped up with the only goal in the dying seconds in what was one of the few times we got up the park. Scored right in front of us, the Gers fans went mental.

Glad you mentioned that one as it was one of my personal favorites. I was 15 at the time, was one of the fans 'going mental' and got shit for turning up for a late Xmas dinner a wee bit the worse for wear.:craphead:

A great Rangers memory.