Rangers vs queen of the south live bbc alba

Ibrox@1872

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When I joined RM there seemed a happy friendly feel good factor. Soon as the football starts and a couple poor results the claws and the teeth come out. Lot of anger on RM lately.

I'm looking forward to watching another Ibrox demolition tomorrow in front of my computer being a disgrace

But I'll be at the montrose game :blush: Coz I've got nothing better to do :sherlock:

When I joined RM there seemed a happy friendly feel good factor. Soon as the football starts and a couple poor results the claws and the teeth come out. Lot of anger on RM lately.

I'm looking forward to watching another Ibrox demolition tomorrow in front of my computer being a disgrace

But I'll be at the montrose game :blush: Coz I've got nothing better to do :sherlock:

What could possibly be better than watching Rangers?

I've got to say every1 on rangers media brand new two arseholes but wvb seen more than few people who dislike this clueless wanker along with rino gattuso 8.There two immature wee wains feel like going up to club deck and cracking wvb on jaw what many people would want but wouldn't waste my time on scum like that plus prob ur a boring old cunt being in club deck.

I've got to say every1 on rangers media brand new two arseholes but wvb seen more than few people who dislike this clueless wanker along with rino gattuso 8.There two immature wee wains feel like going up to club deck and cracking wvb on jaw what many people would want but wouldn't waste my time on scum like that plus prob ur a boring old cunt being in club deck.

:matron:

Hey, hey, hey! Club Deck Loyal! Don't hate us coz we sit over you.

Oh shit, an internet hardman!

:lol:

Defo a taig.

I was due to attend Ross Hall for a life-saving triple liver, heart and kidney transplant operation tomorrow afternoon - the kidney is being flown in from Mexico and has a shelf life of 12-hours - but fuck it - death is more acceptable than the thought of missing just 10-minutes of The Rangers.

I've cancelled the fucker.

I'll be at my usual spot tomorrow, wired up to various drips and gizmo's...indeed I'll be stretched out on a metal trolley-bed bed (Cries of "NURSE....CLEAR!" Zaaap! Kaboom!) only removing the oxygen mask every now and then to faintly utter "Halftime, Teatime...(cough)....Anytime!"

If I don't make it through the 90-minutes it's been fun knowing many of you (cough).

I hope WVB can see it in his heart to forgive me if I leave 30-seconds early so that my private ambulance doesn't get caught up in the post-match traffic jam (cough...wheeze). doh

This might seem a tad insensitive but I was wondering your season ticket....

Tim don't make me laugh.I hate the fuckers but u rino gattuso 8 and wvb seeing ur posts over the months makes me wonder if yous are from the other side as In 1.Tims and 2.Gaydos.Prob bumming each other harry hoofters.Go get yourselves a women oh wait yous can't 1 reson ugly bastards that's why yous are gay.

Tim don't make me laugh.I hate the fuckers but u rino gattuso 8 and wvb seeing ur posts over the months makes me wonder if yous are from the other side as In 1.Tims and 2.Gaydos.Prob bumming each other harry hoofters.Go get yourselves a women oh wait yous can't 1 reson ugly bastards that's why yous are gay.

Kobe-U-Mad.jpg