Rangers vs queen of the south live bbc alba

Ibrox@1872

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was due to attend Ross Hall for a life-saving triple liver, heart and kidney transplant operation tomorrow afternoon - the kidney is being flown in from Mexico and has a shelf life of 12-hours - but fuck it - death is more acceptable than the thought of missing just 10-minutes of The Rangers.

I've cancelled the fucker.

I'll be at my usual spot tomorrow, wired up to various drips and gizmo's...indeed I'll be stretched out on a metal trolley-bed bed (Cries of "NURSE....CLEAR!" Zaaap! Kaboom!) only removing the oxygen mask every now and then to faintly utter "Halftime, Teatime...(cough)....Anytime!"

If I don't make it through the 90-minutes it's been fun knowing many of you (cough).

I hope WVB can see it in his heart to forgive me if I leave 30-seconds early so that my private ambulance doesn't get caught up in the post-match traffic jam (cough...wheeze). doh

I was due to attend Ross Hall for a life-saving triple liver, heart and kidney transplant operation tomorrow afternoon - the kidney is being flown in from Mexico and has a shelf life of 12-hours - but fuck it - death is more acceptable than the thought of missing just 10-minutes of The Rangers.

I've cancelled the fucker.

I'll be at my usual spot tomorrow, wired up to various drips and gizmo's...indeed I'll be stretched out on a metal trolley-bed bed (Cries of "NURSE....CLEAR!" Zaaap! Kaboom!) only removing the oxygen mask every now and then to faintly utter "Halftime, Teatime...(cough)....Anytime!"

If I don't make it through the 90-minutes it's been fun knowing many of you (cough).

I hope WVB can see it in his heart to forgive me if I leave 30-seconds early so that my private ambulance doesn't get caught up in the post-match traffic jam (cough...wheeze). doh

Thats the spirit.

:lol:

this thread (tu)

WVB will now have to attend every game.

Mods better check his active posting times and if he once posts whilst the Gers are playing he's banned for being a part time fan - which is totally aceptable (tu)

Only fair WVB?

But I have faith in you - your a true bear (tu)

Part time supporter here mate........I've missed Brechin, Berwick & Falkirk away. (Brechin because I was in Spain).

:pipe:

Part time supporter here mate........I've missed Brechin, Berwick & Falkirk away. (Brechin because I was in Spain).

:pipe:

(tu)

Flights are pretty cheap from Spain back over, easily could of made the game then been back cutting shapes down barca highstreet that night :lol:

Not been to an away game since PLG's team took on Dunfermline. Cannae mind the score but boydie scored a screamer.

this thread (tu)

WVB will now have to attend every game.

Mods better check his active posting times and if he once posts whilst the Gers are playing he's banned for being a part time fan - which is totally aceptable (tu)

Only fair WVB?

But I have faith in you - your a true bear (tu)

People can post from their mobile in theory. :sherlock:

Wvb ill be there after finishing and be able to make the 2nd half maybe tail end of 1st how's that for commitment fuck dinner.Ill just get something out snack bar also have ticket for montrose and got pal who's getting me forres mechanic ticket so wonder if u will be there after the big talk.

Wvb ill be there after finishing and be able to make the 2nd half maybe tail end of 1st how's that for commitment fuck dinner.Ill just get something out snack bar also have ticket for montrose and got pal who's getting me forres mechanic ticket so wonder if u will be there after the big talk.

Missing the kick-off?

.....and you call yourself a supporter?

Eh I've got a job with a big global company work in shifts and its nailed down ur times but why I'm explaining myself to an absolute dumb fuck is beyond me.When considering I have had a season ticket ever since I have been 5 sat in govan front then copland front from abt 13yr old to now which is 23 6 rows up from the goal In the middle so if want to come see me for a broken jaw be my guest.

Eh I've got a job with a big global company work in shifts and its nailed down ur times but why I'm explaining myself to an absolute dumb fuck is beyond me.When considering I have had a season ticket ever since I have been 5 sat in govan front then copland front from abt 13yr old to now which is 23 6 rows up from the goal In the middle so if want to come see me for a broken jaw be my guest.

Thats right.

I'm a dumbfuck.

Climb up to the Club Deck and plant me one then big guy. :lol:

Choose your job over Rangers?

Plastic fan.

The only problem with BBC Alba is the rambling commentary :anguish:

jibberish jibberish jibberish Lee McCulloch jibberish jibberish jibberish free kick jibberish jibberish jibberish get your tits out for the boys :rolleyes:

Solution...

Mute and a sash bash!