Rangers vs queen of the south live bbc alba

Ibrox@1872

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are u that dumb like I said earlier also tims are dumb like u so would explain that 2 sure ur not a season ticket holder at jungle.

You're calling me dumb? You can't even string 2 words together doh Fucking irony stinks with you.

Now away back to packing shelves at ASDA, it obviously means more to you than going to see Rangers. Hardly a surprise mind you, clear as day that you're a taig.

:lol:

Tim don't make me laugh.I hate the fuckers but u rino gattuso 8 and wvb seeing ur posts over the months makes me wonder if yous are from the other side as In 1.Tims and 2.Gaydos.Prob bumming each other harry hoofters.Go get yourselves a women oh wait yous can't 1 reson ugly bastards that's why yous are gay.

Why u using a african american are u racist bloody disgrace but here's me thinking thats you would expalin why ur bumming wvb.

Racism < Homophobia ?

Missing the kick-off?

.....and you call yourself a supporter?

When I was at Ibrox regulary in the 90's, the stands begun emptying about 10 minutes before FT, sometimes 15 mins.

I was at 4 games 2 years ago and we're still walking away from the team.

I'd rather stay to the end, than worry about getting in late.

I've got to say every1 on rangers media brand new two arseholes but wvb seen more than few people who dislike this clueless wanker along with rino gattuso 8.There two immature wee wains feel like going up to club deck and cracking wvb on jaw what many people would want but wouldn't waste my time on scum like that plus prob ur a boring old cunt being in club deck.

Please sir, use the Queens English whilst conducting yourself on this forum, that way people can enjoy your contribution to the topic and indeed debate. Also, try and refrain from posting when your methadone is having no effect as you are indeed slightly angry at this point. I am looking forward to your future posts especially when it is "international" week as that is when things get a bit more off topic. You sound like a decent chap at heart and when the "king Edwards" and "Roosters" are all but harvested I am sure your contributions will be less confrontational. Now enjoy your singing and chanting in the West enclosure and NO fighting with fellow Bears - that is just not on.

In reply 1.I'm not on methadone never touched drugs in my life its for numptys that want to ruin their lives2.wvb and rino gattuso 8 keep saying asda how much wallopers do u look the big global company I work for is RANGERS.You couple of bawbags u 2 trully are so as I enjoy being at game and come the end of tonight I've been to every game without fail fair enough wow miss 20 mins or so ill be at ibrox still.So all that bullshit about call centre was the fishing rod out to wind you two up which it did.So after me enjoying game tonyt and going back to work for glorious gers after another home win tonight ill be going into my work as all the time delighted to walk into ibrox to work where are u going job centre with ur wee pal in toe wvb lol.

Is that the squabbling over?

Are we really struggling to make 22k attendance tonight?

Saying people who can't make it are a disgrace is a bit fucking much, not everyone can afford to attend all the cup games in addition to all the league ones.

I still think after the headlines we've grabbed with our previous attendance figures tonight will be a total reddie for us if we don't get some bears along there sharpish!

I didn't tick the home cup games box on my ST but only because I knew we get a chance to buy the ticket for cup home games nearer the time online as I figured there may be more daft fucking starts like that 16:30 one, what was aw that about?

I'll be there tonight but probably 5 mins late with a fucking speeding ticket coming in the post :uk:

Come on anyone left not attending with a cheeky wee £15 in their pocket, get along you know you want to ;-)

Thats my motor parked up on Edmiston Drive for a quick getaway at full-time, now I'm off through to Embra for the afternoon. Then back through for the game.

Just thought I'd mention that, for those lazy cunts who cant be bothered going. :pipe:

Thats my motor parked up on Edmiston Drive for a quick getaway at full-time, now I'm off through to Embra for the afternoon. Then back through for the game.

Just thought I'd mention that, for those lazy cunts who cant be bothered going. :pipe:

You mean you're not camping outside Ibrox to be sure you're the first in?

Shame on you :P