Ally

#WATP

578 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ally McCoist remain in charge of Rangers?

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you trying to suggest I don't work? It's hard to tell due to your basic lack of knowledge with regards to punctuation.

Perhaps this basic grasp of language is perfectly understood on the Timmy websites you obviously frequent but they just get lost in the noise here.

And you're still a cunt.

Never been on a "Timmy"" site in my life and made no suggestion you did not work, nor have I made any criticism of Rangers as a football club but why should you be interested in that! Just stick to poisonous bile which is clearly what you are best at!

"the truth hurts dose it not" - I would suggest you took some misguided enjoyment from that statement.

"As usual when a factual statement is made we resort to insults. Playing in the third division - if I was you I would not make such postings!" - need I say any more about your again misguided enjoyment.

Last year was a car crash for all sort of reasons. The polls on here; I have not see him coming out badly and the tactics this year are about a team still finding it's way as a new squad in a new league. I think you'r comments are off the mark by a fair bit.

By The Way, Criticism is not a presonal afront but it is nice if it is thought out and not just a single line statement with no back up.

"the truth hurts dose it not" - I would suggest you took some misguided enjoyment from that statement.

"As usual when a factual statement is made we resort to insults. Playing in the third division - if I was you I would not make such postings!" - need I say any more about your again misguided enjoyment.

Not enjoyomg anything about your commens .

Him and a select few posters on here have had it in for Ally since day 1 mate. While i totally agree that Ally deserves critisism for recent results, theese same posters have never had a good word to say about him.

Utter drivel. I only joined this forum in July this year, and I was more than happy to give him the opportunity to excel when he was appointed in 2011. I will admit, by December, I wanted him out. Despite positive results domestically, the tactics were odd, the football horrific and his team selections bizarre.

Lets not forget Ally went from a manager under pressure at East End Park on the Saturday, to an absolute hero by the Kilmarnock game the following weekend. In that time he did very little, just issued a statement and gave an impressive TV interview. It could be argued, that from a purely professional perspective and removing all emotion, our financial meltdown has benefited the manager. Suddenly the bad the results were forgotten and the man in charge had an opportunity to start again.

Why do you think any form of criticism as a personal affront? Mcoists record as a manager last season was appalling by any standards and the tactics this year are laughable , why do you think the figures in the poll are so bad for Mcoist ?

Calling Ally the worst manager in Scottish football isn't reasonable criticism. You are obviously wrong or we would be in a far worse place than we are now.

If you read the forum rules you will find that slandering Rangers staff is against them.

No wonder you are getting powered!

Carry on lads...

I disagree with this thread - and will not vote. Ally had to endure more than any other manager - and Ally has given support to RFC like no other manager.

I just feel that threads like this encourages or even escalates the problem.

Ally needs time - and whether, as a result of this pole supports Ally or not, he'll be given that time.

A manager is judged by results.

Well that result goes a fucking LONG way to making up for a few points dropped in the league.

I just wonder why the same guys calling for his sacking after QOTS aren't calling for him to get a 20 year contract now? Why no knee-jerk reaction when the tables are turned?biggrin.gif

I just wonder why the same guys calling for his sacking after QOTS aren't calling for him to get a 20 year contract now? Why no knee-jerk reaction when the tables are turned?biggrin.gif

takes a while to try and figure out how to post a negative slant on tonights game.