Some Folk Tonight

StrongbowLoyal.

I am gutted about the way were playing. I am embarrassed about the Result, I think we have a lot of passengers and the team was fucking awful tonight.

I made a post saying they should be affronted at getting paid for there performances,But fuck me Posts about Mccoist GTF, Posts about Kyle, Sandaza and other players calling them wankers....

There is no fucking need for that shite and know there will be a fair few taigs in about it too, But some bears really need to Fucking belt up.

Couldn't agree more with you mate, some of the so called fans on this board have to remember that not so long ago it looked like we would have no team. They forget that when everyone else fucked off and left this horrible fucking mess the only one to stand by us and be counted that was directly involved with the club was Ally.

I sat in front of two the night! sat in my same seat for 9 years and these tossers called mccoist snd the players for everything! Im the first to admitt tonight was a disgrace but abusing you own players is shocking! Fucking never been to a game in there puff!

It's the way it is though.

We are a massive club with a chunk of fans who have never expierenced this kind of thing before, then there are the ones like myself who have been to a half empty Ibrox park when the boos were ringing out and I jope to fuck it's not going to come back to that.

There is a pattern emerging from our games which has now rolled over to out home games, we have a ruthless man in charge called Charles Green who as we have seen before will roll heads regardless of names or status in the club.