Get Walter back.

sergi1980

he was in the directors box again last night, i personally would love to see him come back in some capacity but not as manager at the moment, thats ally's job.........maybe as the director of football or something similar???

If Smith is at the club as DOF or something like that then his legendary status will always cast a huge shadow on whoever is in the managers seat. As soon as things start going wrong people will be looking for and calling for Walter to come downstairs. He isn't even at the club at the moment and there are still people suggesting that he comes back in some capacity, some even saying they want him back as a manager.

I appreciate everything Smith has done for us, but I think it's time to let him enjoy his retirement and look to the future.

Bringing anyone in to oversee or help Ally is literally just admitting it is not working. If it has come to this, then you might aswell just change the manager because you clearly don't have the faith that he has the ability to do the job

Good way to put it bud