Notice of Complaint issued: Celtic FC

rangersxfc

The Compliance Officer has issued the following Notice of Complaint:

Alleged Party in Breach: Celtic FC

Match: Celtic v Norwich City

Date: 24th July 2012

Disciplinary Rule(s) allegedly breached:

(1) Disciplinary Rule 26 (Failing to take all such steps as are reasonably practicable to ensure the good conduct and behaviour of Celtic FC supporters at Celtic Park during the above match: by failing to prevent said supporters from bringing into the ground and displaying an offensive banner.)

(2) Disciplinary Rule 28 (Failing to take all such steps as are reasonably practicable to prevent misbehaviour by spectators at the above match: by failing to prevent spectators from bringing into the ground and displaying an offensive banner.)

(3) Disciplinary Rule 31 ((i) Failing to ensure, as far as is reasonably practicable, that policies and procedures have been adopted and implemented to prevent instances of Unacceptable Conduct: by failing to prevent spectators at the above match from bringing into the ground and displaying an offensive banner and; (ii) by failing to deal effectively with an instance of Unacceptable Conduct: by allowing spectators to retain possession of said offensive banner after it had been initially displayed, which allowed them to display the banner on a second occasion during the above match.)

(4) Disciplinary Rule 32 (Failing to ensure, as far as is reasonably practicable, that supporters of Celtic FC did not engage in Unacceptable Conduct at the above match: by failing to prevent said supporters from bringing into the ground and displaying an offensive banner.)

Principal Hearing Date: Thursday, 11th October 2012

Celtic FC have until Thursday, 27th September 2012 to respond to the Notice of Complaint.

Rule 26: A club shall take all such steps as are reasonably practicable to ensure the safety, good conduct and behaviour of its supporters on any ground. A club playing at its own ground or allowing its ground to be used for a match in which it is not participating shall also take all such steps as are reasonably practicable to ensure the safety, good conduct and behaviour of all spectators at that ground.

Rule 28: Any misbehaviour by spectators before, during or at the close of a match resulting from the failure of a club or recognised football body to take all reasonably practicable steps to avoid the misbehaviour shall render that club or recognised football body liable to any combination of sanctions provided in this Protocol.

Rule 31: A club playing at its own ground or allowing its ground to be used for a match in which it is not participating must ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, (i) good order and security; (ii) that policies and procedures have been adopted and are implemented to prevent instances of Unacceptable Conduct; and (iii) that any instance of Unacceptable Conduct is effectively dealt with, all at its own ground, on the occasion of a match.

Rule 32: Each club must ensure, as far as is reasonably practicable, that its players, officials, supporters and any person exercising a function for or in connection with the club do not engage in Unacceptable Conduct at any club’s ground on the occasion of a match. Any failure by a club to discharge a requirement to which it is subject by virtue of Article 28.6 and this Article 28.7 shall constitute a breach of these Articles

the media never reported this at the time shame on them

Means fuck all to me because nothing will happen and if it does it will be for a reason ie to look as if there clamping down on Beggars possibly because of what's ahead with us and it would appear that they were being even handed on who there punishing.There Sfa and Spl are corrupt and we know that

Tin hat on but I can't see the problem with that banner. Rival clubs are always going to rip the piss out of each other, it's part of what id call banter between fans and we have given worse than that over the years IMO. Don't think this will amount to anything and I don't think it should. How the SFA can deem that as offensive and not the IRA shite is genuinley astonishing though, and again highlights the incompetence of them as an organisation.

Tin hat on but I can't see the problem with that banner. Rival clubs are always going to rip the piss out of each other, it's part of what id call banter between fans and we have given worse than that over the years IMO. Don't think this will amount to anything and I don't think it should. How the SFA can deem that as offensive and not the IRA shite is genuinley astonishing though, and again highlights the incompetence of them as an organisation.

This..

who really cares. Some daft prick waves a banner, fuck them..Wind ups always been part of it. I had the pish ripped out of me by non Rangers supporters after we lost to QoS..Took it, laughed it off and next time I will rip he pish oot of them..hopefuly

Completely agree.

:nosfa:

Ill bet if it was during a normal Scottish game then it wouldve been 'sweep, sweep' as normal. Seen as it was against an english side, they have to be seen to appear the non corrupt bigots they really are.

Good point re the ira stuff, how this makes headlines before that filth is baffling.

Septik are facing a disciplinary charge which relates to an alleged offensive banner displayed by the rhabid horde at a pre season friendly against Norwich in July.

The SFA last night issued a notice of complaint alleging 4 breaches of the rules.

Failing to to prevent fans from bringing a banner into the ground and displaying it.

Also charged with failing to deal effectively with an instance of unacceptable behaviour by allowing them to retain the banner after it had initially been displayed which allowed them to display the banner a second time.

The banners were the ones of a gunman shooting a zombie figure next to a gravestone that depicted Rangers.

They have been given till next Thursday to respond to the charges with a full hearing on the 11th of October.