Arsenal shares

bluenose_n1

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think if there is money left in the RFFF and it's not being used for a Legal launch on the corrupt brigade then I think buying some Arsenal shares is a good shout. Albeit it's not the same it will put back a missing piece of the jigsaw if you like.

I think if there is money left in the RFFF and it's not being used for a Legal launch on the corrupt brigade then I think buying some Arsenal shares is a good shout. Albeit it's not the same it will put back a missing piece of the jigsaw if you like.

really think its would be a good move for cg as hes won over most if not all of the fans and think this would take care of the rest,,,,

Has happened. We bought her a hamster.

She would have known it wasnt the sane fish so what would be the point?

Well we are down to Mickey as Minnie died. Or is it Minnie we are left with ..........

Anyway he's 2 so I can get away with it :happy:

I think it's more the history behind the shares than the shares themselves.

It was a gift from one club to another, a wee bond between the clubs.

Maybe Arsenal could do something again in the future given what happened to our club? Who knows but buying them again (at an increased price no doubt) wouldnt be the same to me anyway.

maybe due to the curcumstances revolving around CW the RFFF should ask arsenal to gift the club the shares back and they could then donate back the exact price CW sold them for. This is all about our hand of friendship with them and our unique bond and surely the new owners of arsenal would understand this and agree to this exchange due to our bond in history ?

i personally think it should be done,,,maybe not buy them on the open market but at least some contact should be made to arsenal and appeal to there better nature as they came about because rangers helped them out when they needed it and they gifted us shares later when they were in a better position,,,

There are two men fighting for control of Arsenal, they are buying every available share between them, there is 0 chance of ever getting our hands on those shares or even replacement shares again until that power struggle is decided, and even then it wouldn't be the same shares, would be some watered down modern version with 0 historical value. Not to mention when the CVA failed we owed Arsenal a shit load of cash doubt the Arsenal owners will be very sympathetic to our cause these days.

the shares themselves were only a token representation of our clubs part in their history.

fucking despicable as it was that they were sold, our part in arsenals history hasnt changed one iota.

cannot see the point in club funds being used to buy over priced current ones, its the history they represented thats important, not the shares , modern or historical.