todays SFL3 round up

Captain Hilts

2 out of the 3 teams above us in the league lost today, which means we will go into 2nd place with a win tomorrow, 1 point behind leaders Queens Park

League Table:

Pos Team P GD Pts

1. Queens Park 6 7 13

2. Peterhead 6 2 10

3. Elgin 6 -1 10

4. Rangers 5 8 9

5. Clyde 6 -3 9

6. Berwick 6 3 8

7. Annan Athletic 6 -3 8

8. East Stirling 6 -7 6

9. Montrose 5 -1 5

10. Stirling 6 -5 3

Win tomorrow we're 1 point behind Queens park. Who we have in a couple of weeks at Ibrox.

I am coming up for the Qeens Park game on 20th of august so I hope we are top by then.I will be watching the game on my computer tomorrow and hope we have a bigger crowd than they had at the Piggery today, cant wait to see the Union Bears in action they're brilliant and I hope Ally's got the team sorted so we hammer Montrose. ps all you lucky people going tomorrow enjoy yourself.

I am coming up for the Qeens Park game on 20th of august so I hope we are top by then.I will be watching the game on my computer tomorrow and hope we have a bigger crowd than they had at the Piggery today, cant wait to see the Union Bears in action they're brilliant and I hope Ally's got the team sorted so we hammer Montrose. ps all you lucky people going tomorrow enjoy yourself.

I meant 20th of October

Should start an official sfl3 thread

Agree.....But it will need the ******** ************ 'official' markings.

Slightly :ot: but Ive just realised that we only have 1 home game in October and 1 home game in November. Trying to arrange my son flying up from wales for a game and its kinda bolloxed really.

We really need to start a winning run now and push on.

It's sad that this thread has little interest yet a thread on SPL attendances gets a few pages of posts.

Agree. I posted a thread with details of attendances in the SFL3 pointing out that they were higher than many leagues in Europe including the likes of Serbia and Croatia but it got more or less blanked. I'll maybe update later.

On paper we should be winning this game at a canter, but football is played on grass, not paper and these wee teams see our discomfort and have a go.

Good I say. I hope they come out a bit and we get a barrowload of goals, followed by an away win at Stirling on the 6th Oct.

It's about time that we now take control of this league. Even with the injuries, we've got better players than our previous away results indicate.

It was better but still shaky at times. Not enough marking at throw ins, sandaza came on and looked sluggish.

I was actually glad all took black off when he did as he was getting kicked all over the place. He put in a good shift.

Good to see young Crawford coming on and getting on the scoresheet

Walking home now for my roast dinner

WATP

On paper we should be winning this game at a canter, but football is played on grass, not paper and these wee teams see our discomfort and have a go.

Good I say. I hope they come out a bit and we get a barrowload of goals, followed by an away win at Stirling on the 6th Oct.

It's about time that we now take control of this league. Even with the injuries, we've got better players than our previous away results indicate.

whenever we were playing a team that was much better than us (when i used to play football), the manager said "paper teams win paper cups". which i thought was quite a good way of looking at it.

we did always get pumped though.