Where i would put Lee McCulloch this season.....

Jon-the-Stripe

4976303427_ebd488d3a7_z.jpg

Big Jig is outstanding and what i can only describe as "A True Ranger".

Strong, Determined, Passionate, Loyal and his sheer Love of Rangers Football Club is written all over his face and transfers itself onto the playing field.

He is actually a ray of light in this prima donna mercenary world of football and i salute him.

For me...Rangers Legend and i honestly feel he should be the next name on The Hall of Fame.

I was hard on him last yr saying he was never a player etc

I'll never give that man stick ever again

A real rangers man leading from the front and leading the troops into battle

When others like mcgregor and naismith will be forgotten through time, our support in hundreds of years will sing the name of lee mcculloch , super ally and Charlie green

Against all odds, he's earned his place in our club's history. He could've jumped ship, but over the years he's proved himself a footballing asset, and - much more than that - the very embodiment of everything our fine club represents. Totally agree, hall of fame for McCulloch.

4976303427_ebd488d3a7_z.jpg

Big Jig is outstanding and what i can only describe as "A True Ranger".

Strong, Determined, Passionate, Loyal and his sheer Love of Rangers Football Club is written all over his face and transfers itself onto the playing field.

He is actually a ray of light in this prima donna mercenary world of football and i salute him.

For me...Rangers Legend and i honestly feel he should be the next name on The Hall of Fame.

In my bed!! Lol.. What a Result the night

:praise: