It's hard to admit i was so wrong.........

rab wilson

I know some other great member on here has already started a thread on him.

I don't want to take away from his thread in any way, but i would just like to take the opportunity to apologize to Kyle Hutton for my outburst against him 6 weeks ago( fact he was once a rabid).

For that was a masterclass of midfield play tonight.He ran that game from start to finish.I felt as a player , he was totally focused for every minute of that game.Any Rangers hating arsehole would have to admit that he gave the best midfield performance of ANY scottish side anywhere, no matter what competition, this season so far.Sorry i doubted you Kyle, now just make it up with Ally.

But for me The Rangers performance tonight was on another level from what we have seen in the last 4 years, barring 7 mins at Killie(best ever Rangers).

Seeing all these young lads take their chance, and so many of them, makes me so proud to be a bear.

I'm a simple man with simple needs, one of them is to see a young Rangers team play the sort of passing, classy football I saw tonight.

What a joy it was to watch, i know we cant play at that level every week, but sometimes its more special to see than others.

Young Fraser Aird surely has to go on to be the best prospect to come from our academy for years.He is so direct when attacking full backs, like great wingers of the past, and with belief as well.

It may have only been Motherwell, but that shouldnt matter.They top scottish football, heh ho, who fuckin cares.

Personally, i felt East Fife in the cup put up a far better performance at Ibrox, is it me , or is there really not a lot in it between the leagues?

Some of the 3rd division sides have put the shits up me more than Celtic ever have, this season.And they are earning well from it as well, everybody wins.

The SPL was well and truly put in its place tonight.

Their top side was outclassed and outplayed by a bunch of young lads in light blue,if that seriously is the best this country has to offer, then they can stick the SPL up their arse, bring on Forres Mechanics at the weekend.

Sporting Integrity is alive in the SFL3, what a change eh?

Well Done Rangers

No Surrender

Rab

You are right Rab we cannot play like that every week and your post is both bang on yet again but shows class in your backing of Kyle tonight.

As long as we try to do it every week and set out to play in that manner that is all us Bears can ask of the team.

We are all very proud tonight and so should the team be as well.

They have been accused in certain quarters of lacking fitness but now we all know if we come up against teams that want to play we will compete and generally do very well at home against anyone.

At Ibrox these teams come to play as they are on the big stage and leave the match open enough for us to play our game.

When we are away every game is a cup final for the smaller clubs and they play accordingly.

There would never be a phrase " cup upset" if it never happened if you know what I mean.

When we suss out 100%, and we will, how to win away on a regular basis against teams in their "cup final", just watch us go from there.

Lets enjoy tonight and back Ally to the hilt for he and the lads FUCKED the SPL tonight and not just Motherwell.

And after the last 7 months thats all we ever wanted and DESERVED :21:

Hutton reminded me of Durrant tonight circa 1992. Excellent performance.

I was thinking the exact same mate.The time he was on the park he lit up Ibrox.

Its been a few years since i can say i was lit up by a Rangers midfielder apart from Ferguson (no matter what you do Barry,I'll love you always).

Genuine class from a Rangers player , and team i feel.

If Coisty gets it right, with Hutton and Black, he could have a mirror image of the midfield of Ian Ferguson, Durrant and MacCall, using Young MacCleod to play freely in the hole, thought Shiels was magic as well.

No Surrender

Rab

I know some other great member on here has already started a thread on him.

I don't want to take away from his thread in any way, but i would just like to take the opportunity to apologize to Kyle Hutton for my outburst against him 6 weeks ago( fact he was once a rabid).

For that was a masterclass of midfield play tonight.He ran that game from start to finish.I felt as a player , he was totally focused for every minute of that game.Any Rangers hating arsehole would have to admit that he gave the best midfield performance of ANY scottish side anywhere, no matter what competition, this season so far.Sorry i doubted you Kyle, now just make it up with Ally.

But for me The Rangers performance tonight was on another level from what we have seen in the last 4 years, barring 7 mins at Killie(best ever Rangers).

Seeing all these young lads take their chance, and so many of them, makes me so proud to be a bear.

I'm a simple man with simple needs, one of them is to see a young Rangers team play the sort of passing, classy football I saw tonight.

What a joy it was to watch, i know we cant play at that level every week, but sometimes its more special to see than others.

Young Fraser Aird surely has to go on to be the best prospect to come from our academy for years.He is so direct when attacking full backs, like great wingers of the past, and with belief as well.

It may have only been Motherwell, but that shouldnt matter.They top scottish football, heh ho, who fuckin cares.

Personally, i felt East Fife in the cup put up a far better performance at Ibrox, is it me , or is there really not a lot in it between the leagues?

Some of the 3rd division sides have put the shits up me more than Celtic ever have, this season.And they are earning well from it as well, everybody wins.

The SPL was well and truly put in its place tonight.

Their top side was outclassed and outplayed by a bunch of young lads in light blue,if that seriously is the best this country has to offer, then they can stick the SPL up their arse, bring on Forres Mechanics at the weekend.

Sporting Integrity is alive in the SFL3, what a change eh?

Well Done Rangers

No Surrender

Rab

Excellent post and humility ,the Rangers way.

Hmmm he was solid tonight, but the durrant plaudits are wide of the mark. Hutton is a spoiler, he breaks up play and puts himself about.

MacLeod on the other hand was top dog in the middle of the park.

I said he reminded me of Durrant circa 92. What do you want me to do? Lie about it?

I said he reminded me of Durrant circa 92. What do you want me to do? Lie about it?

No I wouldn't want you to lie, but the statement in its self is ludicrous. Durrant was something special in his day. Hutton is at best a tidy midfielder who works hard.

Putting him up there with Durrant is only building the boy up for a fall.

MacLeod and Aird excite me much more. I look forward to seeing Aird and Temps in the same team.

No I wouldn't want you to lie, but the statement in its self is ludicrous. Durrant was something special in his day. Hutton is at best a tidy midfielder who works hard.

Putting him up there with Durrant is only building the boy up for a fall.

MacLeod and Aird excite me much more. I look forward to seeing Aird and Temps in the same team.

He reminded me of him, I'm not saying he is as good as Durrant, I'm not sure how you got that. His performance suggested he might one day be as good.

1992/1993 was definitely not Durrants day, anyway.

Good post ma man. A don't think huttons ability was ever in doubt. A just hope now he can push on and fulfill his potential in the famous jersey. And your right mate, av shit maself more watching us against the so called minnows than a ever did with the bead rattlers!! WATP :7325: