Our youth in the next three years

GOAT

RB isn't he? Saw him play a few months back and was impressed.

Confused as to where Andrew Mitchell has disappeared to.

Think he can play there or CB, best person to ask is Elfideldo. Although hearing loads of praise from many others about him.

Future is very bright.

-Ryan Sinnamon is indeed a right back I seen him play a season or two ago on Sky Sports 1 in that Victory Shield competition between the England, Scotland, Northern Ireland & Wales he looked pretty good from what I seen of him but it was a while ago so he will have improved since then but I think he is only 15/16 so there is no chance we will see him this season.

-Charlie Telfer a young winger is also supposed to be very promising but is also only 16 years old and isn't physically ready yet he is tiny from what I have seen of him but he has allot of technical ability and can beat a man with pace, Mark Wotte highlighted him last season as one of the best players Scotland have produced in a while so hopefully he can maybe push for a place next season or the season after.

-Luca Gasparotto & Stuart Urquhart are both supposed to be very promising CB's the later is injured I think but I think we might see our 2nd Canadian born player this season in Gasparotto play a part in the 1st team this season if defensive injuries set in they are both highly rated by our coaching staff.

-Andy Murdoch & Darren Ramsey are two promising CM's like Urquhart Ramsey is injured but again like Gasparotto I think Murdoch might get a little bit of game time towards the end of the season, Murdoch can play at LB aswell and is a more combative/defensive CM with Ramsey a more attacking player

-Daniel Stoney & Jamie Burrows are also a pretty promising striker

If we could get even half of these upto 1st team standards then we will be doing very well.

Plus we have the slightly older ones like Callum Gallagher who is scoring regularly for the Reserves & Kamil Wiktorski he could well play a part this season

-Ryan Sinnamon is indeed a right back I seen him play a season or two ago on Sky Sports 1 in that Victory Shield competition between the England, Scotland, Northern Ireland & Wales he looked pretty good from what I seen of him but it was a while ago so he will have improved since then but I think he is only 15/16 so there is no chance we will see him this season.

-Charlie Telfer a young winger is also supposed to be very promising but is also only 16 years old and isn't physically ready yet he is tiny from what I have seen of him but he has allot of technical ability and can beat a man with pace, Mark Wotte highlighted him last season as one of the best players Scotland have produced in a while so hopefully he can maybe push for a place next season or the season after.

-Luca Gasparotto & Stuart Urquhart are both supposed to be very promising CB's the later is injured I think but I think we might see our 2nd Canadian born player this season in Gasparotto play a part in the 1st team this season if defensive injuries set in they are both highly rated by our coaching staff.

-Andy Murdoch & Darren Ramsey are two promising CM's like Urquhart Ramsey is injured but again like Gasparotto I think Murdoch might get a little bit of game time towards the end of the season, Murdoch can play at LB aswell and is a more combative/defensive CM with Ramsey a more attacking player

-Daniel Stoney & Jamie Burrows are also a pretty promising striker

If we could get even half of these upto 1st team standards then we will be doing very well.

Plus we have the slightly older ones like Callum Gallagher who is scoring regularly for the Reserves & Kamil Wiktorski he could well play a part this season

Great stuff, but what about Mitchell?

ive not seen him on Elfideldos blog for while?

I take it hes injured?

I demand to see Kamil Wiktorski's passport! I swear he looks over 30! :lol:

I'll tell you another thing I'm really disappointed in, losing McCabe and Fleck. McCabe IMO was a fantastic young talent and he was only going to get better and better. For all the talk about Fleck something must have been there, and he would have got his chance now.

agree with you but i think Fleck was a busted flush. One of those players who as a kid was fantastic but never lived upto potential. I think even he knew it hence his decision to run when he would have gotten his chance of regular first team football.

I was angry that McCabe, Ness, Wylde and Fleck all left us because they still hadn't achieved anything with us yet.

I just feel that the Murray Park groomed players, without a shadow of a doubt, should've showed their loyalty to a club that has brought them in from a young age and gave them a chance to pull on a Rangers jersey at Ibrox.